C-sections

Still numb & can't feel baby movement?

TradeMamaTradeMama member
edited October 2013 in C-sections
I'm 17 weeks pregnant with my 4th. By this time with my last pregnancy I was clearly feeling flutters. I had a CS with my last and that area is still numb... Could this have an impact on feeling movement? So far im not feeling anything. Any other RCS mamas have advice on how a previous CS impacted subsequent pregnancies?

Re: Still numb & can't feel baby movement?

• I'm a FTM but I have a c-section type scar from uterine surgery, I didn't feel movement until about 21 weeks. I'm 30 now and I can feel things down there now, his little feet are kicking me down low all the time (stubborn little guy is breech). I still have some numbness but now the kicks are strong enough that I can feel the pressure.

I'm sure you'll start to feel something soon.
    **Warning: Losses and living child mentioned**
    BFP#1 1/31/12, EDD 10/6/12 Harrison Gray born sleeping @ 18w6d. You changed our lives little guy.
    BFP#2 EDD 10/29/13, C/P 2/25/13, Bye little Ish, we barely got to know you.
    BFP#3 EDD 12/21/13, Baby Boots born 11/23/13 My rainbow baby!

imageView Full Size Imageimageimage
    January PAL Siggy Challenge: Good Advice

• I had an anterior last time and posterior with this one... Which is one reason why I'm worrying!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had 3 pg's.  Even my twin pg I didn't feel anything until 18w.  Don't worry yet. 

GSx1 - 05/13/2013
    GSx2 for T&B - EDD 6/21/2015 - They're having a GIRL!

babybaby
    BabyGaga
  • Every pregnancy is different. I felt DS1 at 14 weeks and DS2 at, like, 23 weeks. It was well after my anatomy scan at 20 weeks, anyway.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You might have extra scar tissue.  My doctor was having trouble finding the heartbeat, and it took longer for me to feel movement with this one.  Have you had an ultrasound yet?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have had many ultrasounds. I can see him kicking away but I can't feel the movement. Over the past few days I've felt something-- the rolling around, but no flutters at all like my first three pregnancies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"