Austin Babies
Options

Kids hair cut place recs?

We NEED to get Elena's hair cut, and was hoping someone had a recommendation.  She's never been in her 3 years.

I don't have a regular cutter myself, and I'm really just looking for someone who will listen to my directions.  (ie: cut off 3 inches to make things more manageable/even and DON'T cut bangs).  The tangled mess is, well, a tangled mess.  Big Smile

I know there's a kiddie place off of Anderson Mill next to a quilt shop, and one I think by Kid2Kid by Lakeline.  Any good?  Or know of others? 

imageimage
6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
My Blog! All about my girls and quilting

Re: Kids hair cut place recs?

• Options
    I've taken Julian to the one by lakeline. ?It's hit or miss. ?The cut ends up being around $20, and maybe that's just me, but that seems pricey for a kids cut (of course, I pay 4x that for my cut!). ?They try to cater to kids by having movies you can watch or video games to play. ?Both times we've been, Julian gets put in a chair with video games, and since he doesn't play games at home, he's not amused in the chair. ?I dunno. ?I think we're going to try to find a non-kid place for him. ? ?
  • Options

We go to Cool Cuts.  I like the one by Kid to Kid Lakeline better than the one in Toys R Us.  I like Vinh or Vivian for Babytaffy's hair and they both work at Lakeline usually (Vivian also works at TRU one day a week).  We had his hair butchered by someone else at the TRU location and Vivian was able to fix it.

ETA: They almost always have coupons for $3 off - I can send you one if you need it, or sign up on their mailing list.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I really liked the one by Lakeline Mall, can't remember the name but yeah the one next to Kid2kid. 
  • Options
    I took Ben to Snip Its in Round Rock. They gal we saw was Michelle and she did a great job. They're walk-ins only, so I don't know if that would be a problem for y'all.
  • Options

Thanks girls.  Yeah, I certainly hope to just do a walk-in!

Taffy -- any coupons would be great! 

imageimage
    6-yr-old Elena and 4-yr-old Julia.
    My Blog! All about my girls and quilting
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"