Boston Babies

Pediatrician recommendation in Salem/Peabody/Beverly

My husband and I just moved to Salem and are expecting our first child in January. Would anyone be able to recommend a pediatrician in Salem (or Peabody or Beverly)? We are new to the area and would appreciate the recommendations. Thank you!

Re: Pediatrician recommendation in Salem/Peabody/Beverly

• We go to Dr. Goldstein at Garden City Pediatrics in Beverly. We also saw a few other pediatricians from Garden City while we were in the hospital and they were all wonderful!

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Kids health in Beverly is where we take our son. It's located in the Cummings center. One male and one female doctor there, both very good. Welcome to Salem! Perfect time of year!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Salem & due in January too! Our son goes to Dr Pergament at Pediatric Health Care Associates in Vinnin Square. We love him!
    Anniversary
  • I live in Salem and also go to Pediatric Health Care Associates. My daughter (almost 1 year old now) goes to Dr. Grijalva. She is very helpful and a pleasure to meet with.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i like salem pediatrics i went there as a kid and loved everyone !
  • We are due with our first in a few weeks and have heard good things about Garden City. We actually choose Dr. Goldstein so it's good to hear the suggestion from Kmhatch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"