Blended Families
Options

Do you ever wonder?

I am knew to the board and it has been very helpful so far, but this thought crossed my mind.  Do you ever wonder if all the crazy BM stuff we deal with and write about is read by them, a friend or family member?  Just wondering if anyone else had that thought or if I am just paranoid. My SD's mom is crazy enough to lurk around here.

Re: Do you ever wonder?

• Options
  • Options
    Meh...I dunno probably
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I wish.  Even if she did not "know" it was me, I would love to hear how she "sees/reads" my posts and what her thoughts are.

That way I can try to figure out why she does what she does.

I KNOW that there are always 2 sides to a story.   And I know that she does not agree with what we do.Example, her snit over our taking the boy off the meds.  To her and her one very elusive shrink, SS needed the meds to be calm (even though we have seen no difference between being on the meds or off).  To us and the neuropsychiatrists, psychiatrist and therapist, the boy does not. 

Who is right? 

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
  • Options
    I agree. My SD mother calls me her daughters fathers wife.In her words, I am not a step-mother. There is no mother in her title, thats ---- wife and nothing more. She is just a rotten person who will tell SD all these bad things about me and my husband. I can handle the bitachness and rudeness, but why should an 8 year old have to hear all that. BM grills SD about what we do here. When SD was younger she would make it a game calling it the lets remember what you did at Daddy's game. I just hope the next 10 years fly by then we won't have to deal with BM anymore!
  • Options

Nope. I have no fear.   SD's mom is not only illiterate, she is computer illiterate.  SD is probably the only risk I have, but I am pretty sure she's not even remotely interested in boards like this. 

• Options
    Haha nope :) Considering our BM didnt even finish high school and asked what the large "power" button meant on the computer - I highly doubt she could even figure out how to turn it on let alone find a Blended families board :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Funny stuff guys! 

Yes, I always think that BM is lurking around here because she is always online and I think she's a WebDeveloper and super talented with computers . . . but I really don't care.  Besides, BM on this forum would mean she would have to a) not talk to my husband on the phone while he's at work (according to both this is not happening anymore? but short of me looking through DHs phone I cannot trust them in that sense) b) she is not playing warcraft or some crap like that online, and c) it would mean that she is actually concerned about her DD, or on how her stupid, selfish behavior affects my family . . . but she's selfish and she's probably killing some troll or whatever the F you do on those games!

I would love for her to read any of my posts . . .

• Options

Reading other peoples stories make me feel a little better.  Its not good that other people deal with the same shi!t I do, but its nice that other females can sympathize and understand what I put up with as well. I know I am a newbie, but man I could write a novel on past issues. We have 14 pages of documentation of issues that have happened. BM used to be worse than she is now. I am hoping things stay good for the childs sake.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"