July 2013 Moms
Options

How are your LO's naps?

We're still getting mostly 40 min naps. He's 11 weeks Saturday and about once a week, he will do a long, 2 hour nap but other than that, he just can't seem to get past that first sleep cycle. It's so frustrating but I hope he starts to consolidate them soon. He wakes up tired most of the time and it seems like a never ending cycle all day. Just wondering how others are doing? If your LO naps long, when did they start doing this? Please tell me there's light at the end of the tunnel!

Re: How are your LO's naps?

• Options
    I'd be happy with 40 minutes. DS naps for about 20-30 minutes. It's so hard to get things done. If I wear him or we're in the car he will go maybe an hour. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD's naps are different every day. Sometimes she'll take a one and a half or two hour nap in the late afternoon, but other days it seems like she doesn't nap at all. Maybe I need to make more of an effort to get her to nap.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to know I'm not alone! Thanks, ladies!
  • Options
    LO was taking a 4 hr nap for many weeks until last week. Now she'll only do one cycle at a time. I can't wait til naps reliably consolidate.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"