April 2014 Moms
Options

Spasticfantastic

How did I miss you're having a GIRL!!!!?!???!!!

So exciting!! Congratulations!!
DD 2/21/2012 & DS 4/1/2014

Re: Spasticfantastic

• Options
    you missed it because you're a terrible internet friend :)

.... says the girl who has been a terrible board participant the last few weeks as i drown under a pile of halloween orders!  seriously...  i have 45 in my queue right now.  no joke.

we just found out yesterday morning.  i posted about it then, but you know how stuff gets buried...  it's probably on page 4 by now.

but thanks!  i'm super psyched :)  i bought a bunch of girly cloth diapers and a few clothing items so i could commemorate the day.
  • Options
    MamaFantasticMamaFantastic member
    edited October 2013
    also... i totally thought of you last night in bed (rrawwwwrrr!!!) as i was scrolling through the SSA's top 1000 girl names of 2012 and i saw your daughter's name wayyyy down there :)  i thought... darn it she DOES have good naming taste!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was drawn to the thread do to the originator and the title being a couple of my homies. So I had to come in.
    I too have been terrible at participating lately I've been feeling like shit and having to work a million hours. But I think we need a chat night again. I don't know how to start one cause I'm a looser but I'm down to join!

Anyway sorry for thread crashing!

And spastic I need to add to your 45 I need the Easter one!! >:D<
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    I was drawn to the thread do to the originator and the title being a couple of my homies. So I had to come in. I too have been terrible at participating lately I've been feeling like shit and having to work a million hours. But I think we need a chat night again. I don't know how to start one cause I'm a looser but I'm down to join! Anyway sorry for thread crashing! And spastic I need to add to your 45 I need the Easter one!! >:D<
    i think i'll be good on both accounts (the chat and the Easter one) in january!!  :)  i barely have time to pee and sleep these days.  
  • Options
    mrscrcallimrscrcalli member
    edited October 2013

I was drawn to the thread do to the originator and the title being a couple of my homies. So I had to come in.
    I too have been terrible at participating lately I've been feeling like shit and having to work a million hours. But I think we need a chat night again. I don't know how to start one cause I'm a looser but I'm down to join!

Anyway sorry for thread crashing!

And spastic I need to add to your 45 I need the Easter one!! >:D<

i think i'll be good on both accounts (the chat and the Easter one) in january!!  :)  i barely have time to pee and sleep these days.  

----------------------------------------------
    I pee in my sleep, I'm good at multitasking!

Ill PM you, I need the Easter one!! I'll bribe you with money and sexual favors
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Options
    Congrats on the baby girl!! I didn't see the post either! But yay!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"