July 2013 Moms

Re: FYE

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    She is gone with the wind fabulous.

RHOATL! Twirl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awh, I thought it was cute and she's a beautiful woman.  I don't know what all the fuss was about, honestly? :-/

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    ramy3695 said:
    The way she reacted to people was slightly cray. And from the other comments, it seems like she's their very own Lottie.

That's a good point.  The only thing I know about their board dynamics is from that Marchmellow2 train wreck.

• Options
    Thanks for making my evening. I was cracking up at the awkwardness of that video.
  • Options
    I agree with @valstulas. I don't see the big deal. Also I don't know why posting maternity photos is less private than a video. It's a fine line I guess.
  • Options
    Pretty sure I saw panties at 1:40... Easy on the twirling! And was this a Beats by Dr. Dre commercial?

She does look great, though!
  • Options
    I mean... I think it was weird.
  • Options
    Pretty sure I saw panties at 1:40... Easy on the twirling! And was this a Beats by Dr. Dre commercial? She does look great, though!

I totes saw panties.  And cellulite.  But that last part may have just been hateraide.

• Options
    valstulas said:
    Awh, I thought it was cute and she's a beautiful woman.  I don't know what all the fuss was about, honestly? :-/
    I agree but I think she started all the fuss. She was defensive in the beginning for no reason.

• Options
    I did not watch the video. The sound on my phone was turned off and volume completely down and some how it was blasting as soon as I pressed play. I could not get it to stop bc my screen was frozen and woke up DH. He was in a panic not knowing what was going on. I could not get it to turn off, I finally ran. Yes ran from my bedroom down the hall, without my glasses on to figure out how to make it shut up before it woke up P. TG he stayed asleep through that mess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"