Georgia Babies

Sam's Club, Costco, or BJ's Membership?

Which one would you recommend as the best place to buy baby products?

?

TIA?

Re: Sam's Club, Costco, or BJ's Membership?

• Hands down BJ's. I was a member of Costco and they didn't have much of a selection. Plus, BJ's accepts manufacturer's coupons and they will send you coupon booklets as well.
  • Another vote for BJ's!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersbr> Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • i only have a costco membership and i do like them, but the only baby thing i buy there is diaper wipes.  They don't have a large selection of diapers and they don't have all sizes (i actually looked again today because i thought maybe I'd buy some for the new baby...they don't carry anything under a size 2 at my store anyways). 
  • I've been a members of all 3. I like Costco the best....it's also the closest to us, and we get a membership for $10 through DH's work...that helps.
  • Another vote for BJ's.  The coupon books they send always have diaper and wipe coupons inside.  Add those the manufacturer's coupons and you'll save a lot.  They also accept the checks that Similac/Enfamil send out if you will be ff.
  • Another vote for BJs. Love their gas prices. Also great selection on baby items. Plus coupons are accepted. I've been a member of all 3 stores for baby needs definitely BJs.
  • Ditto BJs.  We're a member of both Costco and BJs and BJs is so much better for baby items.  They carry a lot more baby items than Costco plus you can't beat the fact that they take coupons.  As much as I love Costco, their baby item section is sparse and they don't take coupons.  I know both Costco and BJs both have trial day memberships that you can print off from their websites. Maybe do that and see which one you like best for your needs before you buy the full membership.
  • I have only been a member of Costco, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I only buy formula at Costco.  But I just want to clarify that Costco DOES accept the formula checks. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • We are only members @ Costco ... DH loves it!! We buy diapers and wipes there ... and Kate thrived on the Costco brand formula.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • It looks like BJ's has a slight edge here...

I just spoke with my mom this morning, and I think she provided the deciding factor. They have a membership with BJ's in NJ, and for $20 I can get my own card under their account to use here :)

Thanks for the responses!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"