May 2013 Moms

GTKY : favourite Disney movie

2»

Re: GTKY : favourite Disney movie

• Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite, but I also love Nemo.
  • 101 Dalmatians , Lion King , Finding Nemo

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Beauty and the best will always be my absolute favorite!! I can watch it all the time and I sing all the songs!!
  • Little Mermaid, Aladdin and Tangled

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Definitely Beauty and the Beast! I pretty much have it memorized. 

I watched Dumbo again a couple years ago and was a crying mess...

THIS! I totally watched Dumbo on Netflix a couple months ago and boo-who'd like crazy. I was also Belle from Beauty and The Beast several years in a row as a kid- had the comforter too! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jayro10 said:

PSA : I've had Part of Your World in my head all day after reading this thread this morning. I just looked up Disney on Pandora and found a station that plays all these awesome Disney songs! I'm currently listening to "I wanna be like yoooo-ooh-ooh" from Jungle Book :)

ETA do a search for Disney and then choose the Walt Disney station. The other Disney station will give you the current tween crap from the Disney channel.

Yep. I looked it up because LO liked when I sang along and I knew it would be a station I would know most of the lyrics to! ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NJAZgirl said:
    PSA : I've had Part of Your World in my head all day after reading this thread this morning. I just looked up Disney on Pandora and found a station that plays all these awesome Disney songs! I'm currently listening to "I wanna be like yoooo-ooh-ooh" from Jungle Book :) ETA do a search for Disney and then choose the Walt Disney station. The other Disney station will give you the current tween crap from the Disney channel.
    Yep. I looked it up because LO liked when I sang along and I knew it would be a station I would know most of the lyrics to! ;)
    When we were moving to our current home, I knew we weren't gonna have cable for over a week so I recorded a bunch of Disney movies that just so happened to be playing one weekend. The weekend we moved in, we ended up watching Aladdin, Lion King, Cars 2 and Tangled. I was singing along to all the songs and even though DH was laughing at me, S LOVED it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"