July 2013 Moms
Options

Just when I thought I had everything on a track to "Normal"...

I went número dos and things felt strange, ahem, down... there... So I checked it out AND it appears I may have a little prolapse issue with my vajayjay. What. The. Hell. DH and I have "saddled up" twice now with no issues, and I'm 8 weeks PP. Why now? Do I call my OB, or just do kegals like mad? It doesn't hurt, it's just not cool man!

Anyone else in/been in my boat? :(

Re: Just when I thought I had everything on a track to "Normal"...

• Options
    Oh nooo!!  No advice here, but I hope that it gets better soon.. that does NOT sound like fun!
    Our little Sweetpea 
    photo 62d4d618-8ee8-46d9-ae5d-705799d4d9da.jpg

BFP #1 04/27/12 | blighted ovum, m/c 05/30/12 @ ?? weeks, D&C 06/01/12 BFP #2 11/06/12 | DD born 07/10/13 BFP #3 10/07/13
  • Options
    Call your OB tomorrow morning. I'm sorry. That sucks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have a prolapse as well. I actually posted something on here maybe a month ago and no one responded so I felt like even more of a weirdo :-S my OB told me to do kegals (the proper kind where you hold for 10 seconds then release and repeat) and don't do any exercise that put pressure on the pelvic floor. Also, do no get constipated! It will make the prolapse worse.
    Two under two, here we come!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimage image
  • Options
    @summerandmatt I thought I responded to that? Don't feel like a weirdo. It happens!

• Options
    summerandmattsummerandmatt member
    edited October 2013
    @valstulas definitely 0 replies for two days. I stopped checking after two days and didn't get any notifications that anyone responded. Womp womp. But thank you! You wouldn't happen to have any advice on how to work put without putting pressure on the pelvic floor would you? I have a severe prolapse and am terrified lf making it worse, but also want to get back into shape. That's what my post was about haha sorry to post jack, OP!!

ETA spelled your user name wrong :(

imageimage image
  • Options
    @summerandmatt Whoops, then I guess someone else had posted something similar at one point.  I don't have any pointers, sorry, but maybe you could hire a personal trainer for a brief time, just to get some pointers.  Also, your doctor may be able to refer you to a physical therapist who can develop an exercise plan for you.  Good luck!

• Options
    I'm sorry. What did it feel like?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    @robynloureed Oh hells no! I'm not ready for another... Love lil dude, but no no no. Lol!

@summerandmatt Glad I'm not alone! I've been taking tons of fiber and drinking tons of water and it is still a little hard to go most days. I also attend Mama Baby boot camp with a physical therapist who specializes in women's health, so I'll ask her for some tips and share with you.

@primrosemama to put it simply: it felt like my vagina was falling out, and sure enough when I looked down there it was.
  • Options
    Definitely get checked out.  I'm not trying to scare you, but my mom had a uterine prolapse when she was in her 30's.  She had to put counterpressure on her perineum when she was using the toilet or else her uterus would fall out.  She ended up needing a total hysterectomy and went through menopause when she was 35.  There are things that your doctor can do to help, especially if you catch it early enough.  

• Options
    Oh no! That's not good! I'd definitely call the doctor.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    @ChrissieMeas yes I would appreciate that! And you are definitely not alone.

imageimage image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"