May 2013 Moms
Options

Milk Mixing Question

I went back to work a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to keep up with pumping enough milk for LO each day. Because of this I've been mixing 1/4 formula with 3/4 BM. The BM has always been the milk I pumped the day before. My question is, if I thaw frozen BM from my supply can I add still
add formula into that bottle before taking LO to daycare?

Re: Milk Mixing Question

• Options
    Yes. What I do the night before is mix 50-50 frozen with fresh then add formula. So technically each bottle is 2 oz fresh BM, 2 oz frozen BM and 1/2 oz formula.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We've been mixing fozen, thawed and formula since S started school a couple months ago. We do half and half bottles (2oz BM, 2oz formula), and depending on how much I managed to pump the previous day will determine whether I use all frozen or some frozen some fresh BM.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've been mixing fozen, thawed and formula since S started school a couple months ago. We do half and half bottles (2oz BM, 2oz formula), and depending on how much I managed to pump the previous day will determine whether I use all frozen or some frozen some fresh BM.
    This is us exactly
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"