August 2013 Moms
Options

The dogs ate my nipple shield.

Assholes. Poor dh was just getting off the train when I saw it. He just went to bbb and they're out. Now he's running to walgreens.
Bet he didn't think he'd be running around on an emergency nipple shield hunt after work.

And I should have known something was up. I got home and the burp cloth was on the recliner and all wet. It wasn't pee so I concluded it had been licked to death by a dog. Didn't discover the shield until just now, chewed to pieces on the carpet. I repeat...my dogs are assholes haha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The dogs ate my nipple shield.

• Options
    Target carries them too if he doesn't have luck at Walgreens
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    Walgreens was a success. Thanks :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    My dog has eaten four burb cloths and a bib. He loves milk so I guess he likes breast milk now.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Damn dogs. Mine drug the trash all over te house when I went to the grocery store.
  • Options
    sfeebs13 said:

Damn dogs. Mine drug the trash all over te house when I went to the grocery store.

Mine get into the bathroom trash so I always close the doors before I leave. Now I will add picking up the burp cloths and nipple shield to the list haha.

• Options
    I have to say I said "oh no" when I read the title. Glad I don't have dogs! Glad your dh found a replacement!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm sorry they ruined it, but the post title made me LOL! :) Glad your DH found another one!

• Options
    You gotta find humor in it right? ;)

• Options
    My dog eats the bottle nipples and paci nipples off. She doesn't ingest the pieces we just find them through the house but it pisses me off to no end. Like she will dig pacis out of the car seat and diaper bag to chew the nipple off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This happened to me a few weeks ago!
  • Options
    Happened to me a couple of times now. So I have a few back ups just in case.
  • Options
    I'm late to the game, but the lactation consultant at the hospital gave me a denture container to keep the nipple shield in when not in use.  Maybe something like that would help those of you with dog issues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"