Baby girl #2 4/30/15

Baby Boy Due 2/16/19!

• Options
    Haha!  Hello :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Meimsx said:

Mrs JillB said:
    ::mrsjillb streaks through nekkid:: (Don't mind the giant bfing nipples!!!)

( o )( o )

That would be mine engorged. I couldn't figure out how to do an appropriately saggy boob image.

They used to look like this

( . )( . )

Yeah, mine are out of control right now. I'm like a good c cup when not pg or nursing, got up to a d nursing ds1 and I'm probably a dd or ddd right now. The girls looked fine after I weaned ds1, but I'm scared about it this time. I'm gonna need a whole mess of plastic surgery...... Twin skin is real!
    Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Meimsx said:

Mrs JillB said:

::mrsjillb streaks through nekkid::

(Don't mind the giant bfing nipples!!!)

( o )( o )

That would be mine engorged. I couldn't figure out how to do an appropriately saggy boob image.

( . )( . )

Do they ever go back to cute nipples? I feel like I have THO all the darn time. They are leatherized for sure!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh hi!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    Stina2012 said:

Mrs JillB said:
    ::mrsjillb streaks through nekkid:: (Don't mind the giant bfing nipples!!!)

( o )( o )

( . )( . )

Do they ever go back to cute nipples? I feel like I have THO all the darn time. They are leatherized for sure!

The bad news is that they're never gonna go back to prepregnancy nips again. In my experience they got lighter and maybe a little smaller than when I was nursing...... But..... Like the moment I was pg again they were out of control. They've definitely gotten lighter again already.
    Mom to Jacob, Henry and Ian Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mrs JillB said:

The bad news is that they're never gonna go back to prepregnancy nips again. In my experience they got lighter and maybe a little smaller than when I was nursing...... But..... Like the moment I was pg again they were out of control. They've definitely gotten lighter again already.

Uggghh. Oh well, it's worth it!
  • Options
    My boobs look ridiculous. They didn't go back after dd and now they get super saggy even after feeding. I'm afraid of what they'll look like in two years.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    etoille said:

Lol how do I check.messages mobile?

Click on Community in the upper left hand, under the boards there's a go to my inbox written in black.
  • Options
    Back atcha!
  • Options
    Kitten80Kitten80 member
    edited October 2013
    I lurked wondering what I was missing in a post marked for Etoille. So many replies.

I have luckily nursed until the end of each subsequent pregnancy, and do not want to think about what they will look like after - I have been breastfeeding the majority of time since June09.

eta: error fix

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ¥ ¥ <----- that's what my tits look like
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options
    Liz4444 said:

¥ ¥ <----- that's what my tits look like</p>

Champagne flutes?
    :)
  • Options
    etoille said:

Unless you don't vax in which case fuck you.

@stina2012 replied!

Me too. On both fronts.
  • Options
    Liz4444 said:
    ¥ ¥ <----- that's what my tits look like</div>

Perfect!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Asbromle said:
    Just checkin out why there were so many replys ;)
    Me too!

Anniversary imageLilypie - (fQ49)

• Options
    Stina2012 said:
    ¥ ¥ <----- that's what my tits look like</blockquote> Champagne flutes? :)

Champagne flutes are what I'm drinking out of after looking in the mirror!
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• Options

I remember after DS weaned after 13 months of nursing, I looked down and mine looked like beaver tails and I thought OMGGGGG WHAT HAPPENED. I can only imagine what they'll look like after DD weans.

OMgosh such a perfect description. Though I'll have a hard time looking down at my chest or at a beavers tail without quite the images, thanks so much! ;)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"