Any May 2014 mamas out there!? — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Any May 2014 mamas out there!?

Im due May 7th, 2014 and I live in western part of NC .. Comment your DD & what Part of NC you are from this forum seems dead lets try to wake it up!

I'd like some Mommy's that are close to my dd(:

Re: Any May 2014 mamas out there!?

• Hi, I'm in Raleigh and think I'll be due right around the end of May/beginning of June.  Hopefully we'll find out for sure next week at my first pre-natal :)
  • Hey. I am due May 19, 2014 and live in the Charlotte area.
  • Loading the player...
  • May 3rd here :) RTP area

• May 22nd and I live in Eastern NC. :)
  • I'm in Wake Forest and due May 15, 2014! I agree it'd be nice to see some more action on our local board! =)

Jrammon
  • I'm in the Sandhills and due May 21, but probably will deliver a bit sooner due to my diabetes. Congrats everyone!
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Boone here...May 26thish
  • Hi, I just moved to Durham 3 weeks ago and definitely need some mom-to-be friends :) I am 28 years old and due with my first on May 23. 

I am definitely interested in meeting other May 2014 FTM's in the Durham/Chapel Hill/Raleigh area. My email is [email protected] in case anyone is interested in organizing a get together! Thanks!
  • May 15 with a girl :) currently in Raleigh but moving to Cary in a few weeks!
  • Hillsborough (just north of Chapel Hill)

June 29th with my 2nd girl :)
  • May 26 with my first - a boy! - in NW Raleigh - glad to see other mamas coming out of the woodwork!
  • Hi mommas!  I am due May 8th and live in Raleigh.  I can't believe I am only 75 days away from my due date!  I can't wait to meet our baby girl!
  • May 20 near sylva area! What part of western nc?
    In memory of the angel babies that were too perfect for Earth.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Due May 31st with a boy- live in the outer banks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards