July 2013 Moms
Options

T&P'S please...going to the ER.

I have tried to resist going to the ER since after lunch, but I finally caved and told DH to just bring me. I've been bent over in pain for a good part of today. DH and I ate fried food for lunch(such a stupid idea!) and immediately after I started having severe pain in the center of my stomach and back. I've been reading threads on here all day trying to keep my mind off of it but its just not working anymore. It's totally my fault too, I have gallstones and was told that staying away from certain foods would help. I ate a few pieces of fried shrimp and thought it'd be okay, but was very very wrong.

The timing is horrible. Like @laurendag said, we have that tropical storm possibly coming at us and now this. I could really use t&p's for my mental state of mind, because I absolutely feel like I'm going to lose it. So, now I'm just waiting on my mom to get here to stay with M and I'm going to continue bumping to try to keep my mind off of it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: T&P'S please...going to the ER.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"