October 2013 Moms
Options

Dress for Bridezilla's Wedding

Want to see my dress for Bridezilla's  wedding?

Do ya?

;-)

Just kidding . . . here ya go. These are the two cell phone pics from the fitting last night. Pls forgive the messy background of the building's music room!

Daniel ~ October 21, 2013

Re: Dress for Bridezilla's Wedding

• Options
    Agreed, your Super Special Dress looks fantastic on you!  And I'm still hoping your water breaks at the alter. Is that mean of me??

@sleepy33 SERIOUSLY. Oh the entertainment, er, I mean, drama.
    *starOfd00m*

TTC #1 Jan 2013, BFP 1/31/13, EDD 10-12-13
    GD Dx @ 25 weeks, diet managed
    Baby Boy arrived one week early on 10-5-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe I will just casually drive by all the wedding venues in KC this weekend and be on the lookout for green silk dresses...
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I agree, you and the "custom made" dress look fabulous.  And I will also join the camp of people wishing that your water breaks at the alter.  Is there a specific time tomorrow we should be sending these thoughts/vibes your way? ;);))
    photo 2465-1_zps83b1ff09.jpg
    Married 6/26/10  TTC 1/13  BFP 1/31/13   Wills born 10/9/13
  • Options
    It turned out great!
  • Options
    You really meant to say- the dress in which your water will break :)
  • Options
    You look very pretty, now she will be mad you look TOO good. I'm thinking you can't win here so go for broke. Broken water, that is (yes, I'm on team Go Into Labor).
  • Options
    sleepy33 said:
    Maybe I will just casually drive by all the wedding venues in KC this weekend and be on the lookout for green silk dresses...
    Only if we can time it to have both of our waters break . . .

• Options
    NRyan55 said:
    You are totally giving some fierceness in that second pic... Love it

DH says that I should go with that look in all the pics . . .

• Options
    I agree, you and the "custom made" dress look fabulous.  And I will also join the camp of people wishing that your water breaks at the alter.  Is there a specific time tomorrow we should be sending these thoughts/vibes your way? ;);))
    LOL . . . Saturday the 5th at 2:30

• Options
    It looks great on you! The perfect dress to destroy with your water breaking!
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options
    That dress looks great on you! I can't wait for Sunday/Monday to hear an update on the wedding festivities! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    You look fabulous! Be sure to tell us bridesmaidzilla's reaction!!
  • Options
    Looks great!

• Options
    You look great.  I would never know that was a "custom" dress.  They did a great job on it.  Now to have your water break and ruin it and maybe bridezilla's and maidzilla's dresses too.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You look great! I really hope one day when she is pregnant she will look back at all of this and say man...... Your a great sis for putting up with all this/me when you were pregnant!
  • Options
    You look so good!! Maidzilla is going to be so pissed at all the positive attention you'll be getting. Also, I hope you have flip flops on under that!

Caitlin 4.17.11     Madeline 10.20.13

• Options
    EmJ&B said:
    sleepy33 said:

Oh, it is on! I am still not even to 39 weeks, but I feel I could will myself into labor just to 'double ruin' the day.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    you look awesome!

• Options
    Aww you look beautiful! Love the blue steel look in second pic!

• Options
    You look awesome in it and I friggin LOVE Tommy Boy!!!!!!
  • Options
    You really do look great.
    Charlotte 12.3.09
    Madeline 6.24.11
    Eleanor 9.30.13
  • Options
    Looks great.  I hope maidzilla looks like a tramp in her dress and has a horrible time.  That is all.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimageimage
  • Options
    sleepy33 said:
    EmJ&B said:
    sleepy33 said:

Oh, it is on! I am still not even to 39 weeks, but I feel I could will myself into labor just to 'double ruin' the day.
    Spectacular!

• Options
    You look so good!! Maidzilla is going to be so pissed at all the positive attention you'll be getting. Also, I hope you have flip flops on under that!
    Worse - I'm going to wear flats down the aisle but then change into black sneakers! LOL. I so don't care

• Options
    Looks great! I wish you could will your water to break during the ceremony! ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sfshorter said:
    Looks great.  I hope maidzilla looks like a tramp in her dress and has a horrible time.  That is all.  

My sis is fond of pointing out that maidzilla has a "fantastic figure" . . . while I won't debate that, I might have been heard to mutter that her face looks like roadkill so it doesn't much matter . . . .

Yep, I'm a bitch.

• Options
    sleepy33 said:
    Curse you and your 'special custom dress' !!! It looks great though! I so want to sneak in to this wedding and just be a fly on the wall for all the drama...
    Yes, me too. Is there any way you can slip a camera in your bouquet??
    LOL . . . I am totes updating you guys the moment the ceremony is over. Probably while we're doing bridal party pics

• Options
    I LOVE that you were willing to show us pics of the dress fitting but told your sister that Maidzilla couldn't come!! Muahaha!! You look beautiful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You look awesome and all these comments are cracking me up.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Options
    EmJ&BEmJ&B member
    edited October 2013
    alfan004 said:

I LOVE that you were willing to show us pics of the dress fitting but told your sister that Maidzilla couldn't come!! Muahaha!! You look beautiful!

I figured y'all had earned it. ;-)

• Options
    Ok, I can totes see why Maidzilla is jealous of your dress.   Um cause it's amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"