Adoption

Hot Topics!

Wow, I go away for a few days...maybe a week, and the adoption board has gotten upity! So typical of the "timester" or "0-6 mo" boards.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that adoption is a very heated issue, and every situation is soooooooooooo different, that there is no way to label any of it. Emotions are there for us to feel the human experience, but not to rule our lives. With that said, I just encourage anyone here...whether women wanting to adopt, already adopted, or "first moms" or birthmoms, adoptees, etc. to continue to let your opinions be heard.

Just because some of us may or may not agree doesnt mean you arent welcome. That said, always remember the HUGE amount of emotion that goes into adoption will always always always spark responses that are emotional!

I will save my opinions of the topic of the day for another time, but please, let's continue to build our community and have what this board is meant to have: a forum to discuss and learn about something that we all need to learn more about. No matter what perspective you are coming from, there is always another side of the story, and another human experience the rest of us don't know.

Bless you all, and Happy New Year!!

Re: Hot Topics!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"