July 2013 Moms
Options

AW: 3 Month PIP

My best friend is a professional photographer, but recently got laid off from her full time job. I feel bad asking her to come over to do LOs 3 month pics, even though she did the newborn pics. So rather than interrupt her job search or inconvenience her...I took the pics myself. I think they came out well!

So here's a few and let's see yours too!!!

Re: AW: 3 Month PIP

• Options
    Super cute :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You could've asked her and then slipped her a nice payment :)

Your pics turned out nice, very cute :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They turned out great! Good job!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    Yeah I'm confused why you didn't want to ask her. I would love to be asked. But your pictures turned out cute.
  • Options
    Cute pix
  • Options
    Asbromle said:

You could've asked her and then slipped her a nice payment :)

Your pics turned out nice, very cute :)

I totally would have done that under normal circumstances, but I actually got laid off myself in February. DH and I decided it would be more economical for me to stay home with LO, so we're in pretty much the same financial boat as she is :(
  • Options
    Great job. Super cute.
    I can't believe how big our babies are getting already!
  • Options
    arlingirl said:

Yeah I'm confused why you didn't want to ask her. I would love to be asked. But your pictures turned out cute.

She only lives about 2 miles away, but lately when I ask her to hang out or if I can stop by, she's pretty resistant and says she's busy with applications, interviews, etc. She actually mentioned a few weeks ago about doing the 3 month pics, but when I mentioned it the other day, she seemed like she didn't want to. If she still wants to, I'll definitely bake her some brownies and make dinner! The more pics of Jax while he's little, the better!
  • Options
    She only lives about 2 miles away, but lately when I ask her to hang out or if I can stop by, she's pretty resistant and says she's busy with applications, interviews, etc. She actually mentioned a few weeks ago about doing the 3 month pics, but when I mentioned it the other day, she seemed like she didn't want to. If she still wants to, I'll definitely bake her some brownies and make dinner! The more pics of Jax while he's little, the better!

Well that makes sense. I never do good work if my heart isn't in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"