May 2014 Moms

Anyone else so thirsty?

I feel like I can't drink enough water or Gatorade! Especially at night it's ridiculous!

Re: Anyone else so thirsty?

• Yes! And then I can't sleep through the night cuz I have to get up and pee.
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Hahaha! Yes the dog goes out to pee 3 times a night which is totally fine because I have to go too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Try iced water with a half if lemon squeezed in! Seems to be the only thing to quench my thirst ! Yumm
  • Literally just had this exact thought when I saw this post. I am dying of thirst. It's usually at night too. So like a PP said, I drink a ton of water before bed and then I have to pee so many times!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• So very thirsty. Yet, liquids are what I'm having the biggest aversion to right now. Kind of sucks.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Yes! In terms of thirst, I feel hungover most of the time! I drink lots of fluid!
  • Ditto on the thirst. I don't remember this from my previous pregnancies but I'm on my 5th bottle of water and I still feel like I haven't drank at all today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker

• Ditto on thirst it's driving me crazy!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yep. All the time. Once I was in the car and literally would have killed someone for a drink of water (well maybe not quite literally....)

• I have never been so thirsty in my life!!! It's crazy and I have to pee so much it's annoying.
  • I hear ya!!! 
    Me: 33, Endocrine issues & FVL       DH: 32, Nothing 
    NTNP 2009-2012         TTC since 2012:
    • Clomid, 2 IUI cycles, and 5 IVF cycles = BFN
    • FET #1   August 2013 = BFP!     EDD 5/11/14
    • Jack dx at 19w1d with Dandy Walker on 12/16/13
    • Severe Pre-e /HELLP set in Jack born sleeping at 20w1d on 12/23/13
    • FET #2 --July 2014  BFP!  ---  EDD  4/5/15

Jack has handpicked his sibling up there :)

My blog about IF and loss ... Kate's IF Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anniversary

• I seriously drank a gallon of water today and I'm still so thirsty my throat is dry! It's so annoying lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I drink several large tervis insulated cups of water a day, but still feel dry some days. I like to mix it up with a little lemon or lime juice.
  • I'm not any more thirsty than normal. Weird how pregnancy is so different for everyone!
  • My throat is so stinking dry all the time and I'm drinking a ton of water!! I usually have to get up at least four times a night to go to the restroom!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"