October 2013 Moms
Options

Is this statistic right?

2»

Re: Is this statistic right?

• Options
    Team green here as well, but if baby is a boy, he will be circ'd.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    We're having our second dd.. But this is a topic we can't agree on.. I am against he is pro.. Sigh* thank goodness we are out of the woods lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This LO is a boy and we won't be circ'ing. DH is circ'ed and I didn't really think much of the decision, just figured we'd do the same for DS. DH actually brought it up and had been reading about it, and didn't feel like it was necessary.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My first son is German and circumcision isn't permitted here unless we are Jewish/Muslim. And my husband thinks it is barbaric.

• Options
    We are having a son and circ'ing. We have also done the research and believe we are making the correct medical decision--but don't judge those who have reviewed the medical literature and come to opposite conclusions.

This is not an issue (like vaccines) where I believe that there is only one intelligent choice. That said, the fact that my husband is very pro-circ for our child for the std/hygiene issues and because he has extensively studied the procedures used to circ (and has performed plenty of such procedures), I know he came to his viewpoint in a rational manner.
  • Options
    hartsl01 said:
    I kind of wonder if this is more of a regional thing. For instance, I live in the Midwest and almost everyone I have talked to is pre-circ. But then I know a lot of women on here from the coasts, are anti. Or maybe it's all coincidence?
    I'm in Kansas and not circumcising.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    My first son was circ'd at hubby's request, my second son was left intact (my request).... I'm having a girl, but if we had another boy we would circ again! (both our decision!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"