August 2013 Moms

AW: asleep on changing table

I've been trying to get DD to sleep and she was starting to while I rocked her but She woke up fussy and peed. I was changing her and she fell asleep on the changing table befoee i could put her diaper on lol! It's been 5 min! Next time ill change her on the bed so I can leave her. I'm sitting on the toilet ( her table is in the bathroom). Has your LO fallen asleep in any unusual places?

Re: AW: asleep on changing table

• Thanks! I spoke to soon, it only lasted like 7 minutes but its the first time she has fallen asleep during the day without nursing or being rocked. It's actually the changing pad, I was skeptical about getting a plastic one and planned to get a fabric cover but its been great cuz I just wipe it down when she makes a mess instead if having to change it
  • Our LO falls asleep on his a lot too. I wonder what it is about them!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • So cute. DD loves her changing table too! She doesn't fall asleep, but she's all smiles on that thing.

• So cute. DD loves her changing table too! She doesn't fall asleep, but she's all smiles on that thing.
    This is where I seem to get the most smiles.
  • sfeebs13 said:

So cute. DD loves her changing table too! She doesn't fall asleep, but she's all smiles on that thing.

This is where I seem to get the most smiles.

She loves her changing table, I always get great smiles and coos :)
  • How cute.

Wonder what it is about the change tables. My LO loves hers too. It's in her room and she'll lie there smiling, cooing and totally absorbed in what seems to be the side of the curtains (?!) for ages. Like PP I've spent ages standing by the table just letting her enjoy herself.
    TTC Since March 2010 - 2 angel babies - BFP December 12 EDD 12 Aug 13 Lilypie Maternity tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Can I just say, OP, your idea of having the table in the bathroom is genius! So many times I would love to just wash my hands or have a place to set him during a bath, etc. brilliant.
    Married DH <3 : 7/7/12; 3 fur babies (2 dogs and 1 cat)
    DS born 9/3/13; DD born 7/22/15; LO due 5/28/18
    FS (age 5) and FD (age 2) to become AS/AD very soon!

• @mommamb thanks! But I can't take all the credit. It was the only place it would fit in our tiny apartment. It really has come in handy though for reasons you said
  • We have the same changing pad! So cute.
    imageimage
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"