December 2013 Moms

stretch marks

2»

Re: stretch marks

• Of course you can. They will never fully go away but with laser treatment they become WAY less noticeable. My friend had them pretty bad on her hips and lower abdomen, she had them lasered while they were still 'fresh' and you can't even see them anymore. She looks amazing. Google (cool beam laser stretch mark removal) :-)

Hope that helps. In the mean time, be proactive with what you put into your body. Stay hydrated and eat a clean diet. This will help prevent further stretch marks plus you'll feel great and look great!!

• Loading the player...
  • For you, @KateMWimage
    And to think I used to want to not stab you. All has changed now.
  • Use olive oil .. I been using it with mg coco butter n my skin feels amazing n stretch marks free so far :)
    Must be good karma.
  • Use olive oil .. I been using it with mg coco butter n my skin feels amazing n stretch marks free so far :)
    You can slather on whatever you have in your kitchen on your stomach but its not going to prevent stretch marks
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • I use Vaseline with all my kids and it helps a lot but I do have some on my sides and my boobs but not much on the tummy but it is normal and I don't think there preventable but the color does get better tho cuz mine are a little lighter than my skin so that's a plus the color does get better over time :)
  • I have yet to get them on my belly. But I had them already on my love handles and my butt and down my thighs. As I've gotten new ones on my thighs and two small ones on my boobs. That's its so far at 28w but I'm not really worried about them. An if I don't have a saggy belly after having my baby i will still wear a two piece bathing suit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"