April 2013 Moms
Options

Laying Low

Since my post in UO last Thursday i have been taking a hiatus from the bump. I honestly did not mean to offend anyone. I thought being honest and posting your opinion was the point of that thread. We are all adults and sometimes we have to agree to disagree. That being said i really enjoy bumping with you ladies and i hope there are no hard feelings. 

Love,
Massi!

Re: Laying Low

• Options
    Welcome back! And yes, that is the point of UO -- to have an actual UNpopular opinion. So good work. ;). I suspect there are lots of folks who disagree with you, but I doubt anyone was truly offended. Don't let one opinion that sparked some debate scare you away!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I missed UO last Thursday because I was out of town but anyone who was butthurt by an admitted UNPOPULAR opinion on the interwebs is probably who needs to take a bump break not you ;)
    This exactly.

Welcome back and do not be afraid to speak your mind.

• Options
    I don't even remember the topic,
    So no hard feelings here!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited October 2013
    I missed UO last Thursday because I was out of town but anyone who was butthurt by an admitted UNPOPULAR opinion on the interwebs is probably who needs to take a bump break not you ;)

Amen

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    No hard feelings here. You're entitled to free speech just as much as I am. :)
    Anniversary  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"