March 2014 Moms
Options

***Monday Multiples*** MoMs check-in

YankeePeach08YankeePeach08 member
edited September 2013 in March 2014 Moms
*****************Welcome*****************
This is the weekly check-in for those of us who are expecting or already have multiples. Feel free to answer the Getting to know You question (GTKY) and give us an update on your pregnancy/LO's each week.

Please PM me (or just put it in your response) your due date and babies sex if you already know.
*****************M14 twin due date list*****************
Screen name                Due Date                   Sex
Mcsweets                    3/2/14    B/G
Yankeepeach08                 3/5/14                Team Green 
ntdane    3/7/14      Team Green
nblondheim                         3/9/14
skeppler1      3/9/14
Davesgirl77    3/13/14
matthew24    3/17/14
aenordan    3/17/14
BabyVDM     3/20/14
boardweasel    3/22/14
katieg314    3/22/14
aenordan                            3/22/14
ardmj80    3/24/14 G/G
kstar83                               3/29/14
mselliott08    3/31/14
GTKY Question
Have you made any baby purchases yet?
What names have you been considering?
Any updates on your doctors or hospitals procedures based on last weeks questions?
Did anyone else find out the sex?
Anything else on your mind this week?

Please let me know if i need to update the due date list with your name, DD or baby sex.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
>Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ***Monday Multiples*** MoMs check-in

• Options
    I'm due 3/24/14
    Have you made any baby purchases yet? Not yet...
    What names have you been considering? I have no idea at this point.
    Any updates on your doctors or hospitals procedures based on last weeks questions? N/A
    Did anyone else find out the sex? Both are girls
    I've got nothing.... Just sick of being sick. I would love to enjoy at least 1 day of this pregnancy. The zofran slows down the amount of times I'm sick, but doesn't stop it.

• Options
    Have you made any baby purchases yet?   Yes we ordered 2 Peg Perago Siesta high chairs.  They are awesome.  They are good for infant through toddler and recline fully if baby falls asllep at table.  We got themwith our travel points, which is even better becayuse they were free!
    What names have you been considering? secret.
    Any updates on your doctors or hospitals procedures based on last weeks questions? nope
    Did anyone else find out the sex? nope
    Anything else on your mind this week? Strollers and infant car seats etc.  What is every one else doing?  For example, double side by side or tandem?  Also twins are born small, the seats I have seen are for 7lbs and up.  What are you supposed to do?

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Breast Cancer diagnosis 12/01/2010 - Survivor and Cancer free as of 03/22/2011
    BFP#1 04/12/201
    1 - fetal demise - MC 05/28/2011
    BFP#2 10/14/2011 - fetal demise - MC 12/13/2011
    BFP#3 05/30/2012 - fetal demise - MC 07/23/2012
    IVF#1 02/14/2013 - 2 Beautiful Blasts transferred
    BFP#4 02/25/2013 - BFP - MC and ectopic 03/06/2013

IFV#2 07/02/2013 -BFP#5 - 07/07/2013
    1st Beta 07/11/2013 - 483 (9dp5dt) - 2nd Beta 07/13/2013 1006 (11dp5dt)
    1st U/S 07/31/2013 - TWINS! "The Minions"
    IVF#3 BFP#6 09/01/2015 6dp5dt
    1st Beta 09/05/2015 - 105 - 2nd Beta 09/08/2015 335
    1st U/S 09/22/2015 - .......

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We haven't, but have gotten a few gifts for the babies already
    We only have one name chosen for each sex (we'll most likely have to have two of each since our twins are most likely identical) for a boy, cooper William, and for a girl, paisley ann
    Any updates on your doctors or hospitals procedures based on last weeks questions?
    I found out that my ob (which I think the world of) delivers all of his patients babies, especially multiples. I am over the moon with that news. He's all about as few interventions as possible, as am I.
    We haven't found out the sex yet. Doc said we'd most likely have one more u/s before they guess on sex.
    I am so relieved that our news is officially out. It's such a relief to have so many people excited about, and willing to help already :-)
  • Options
    Just some cute outfits here and there.

Ooh I'm not telling! ;)

Nope....everything looked good today!

Yes just today....we are having one boy and one girl!

The doctor we saw today informed me that our goal is to make it to 32 weeks and the rest is just bonus! I hadn't heard this before and it's crazy to me that I'm already over halfway done!

We are using the graco snugride 30 infant seats and the graco duoglider stroller.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Check out my blog: http://blondheimtwins.blogspot.com/

• Options

I bought a case of diapers this weekend. I'm not big on stocking up because I know all diapers don't work for all babies, but these were our favorites with DS and were way on sale.

For girls we still have our name from the first time, Mara Adele. We haven't thought too much about a second one yet but Kiera is one we both seem to like at the moment.

For boys, we're struggling. Our top contenders right now are Cole and Owen. I like Owen a little better but DS is named Luke so DH is concerned people might think it's strange to have siblings with the same names as celebrity siblings. I don't think most will even realize it.

My OB is sending me to a MFM for the A/S. Not sure if I will see them other times but it will give me a good opportunity to ask them questions and to get their opinion on a few things. I'm just not sure how comfortable I am delivering without a nicu. I guess it really depends on when I deliver and how the rest of the pregnancy goes.

Did anyone else find out the sex? No

I just found out there's a MoM group right in my area. I had previously only found groups an hour away. I'm going to my first meeting next week. I'm hoping they can give me good insight about whether to deliver here or not.

@BabyVDM, you're probably going to need new seats or they won't let you leave the hospital unless the babies meet the weight requirements. A coworker had to do that for her LO last year because he was early and weighed less than her seat specs but ok to go home. I just checked my Graco snug ride 30 and it starts at 4 lbs. For strollers, we're looking at tandem ones. I know they can be hard to steer but I feel like I'd have a hard time fitting everywhere I want to go in a side-by-side. There are definetly pros and cons to both. We also want one we can snap our Graco seat into so we're looking into their options for double strollers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    No purchases yet. Just a few things from friends. I've been so sick with a cold the past week and miserable. I almost feel like I pulled something with all the coughing:). Bump is comming out. Have an apt on the 9th and anatomy scan on the 28th. October will be a good month. Especially when we find out what we are having!
  • Options
       I picked up a mobile at a consignment shop that matches the one we already have. other than that nope.

Girls - Eva, Lila, Josephine(a), Camille(a)
        Boys - Nathan/Nathaniel, Caleb
        i really need to start a list b/c there were definitely more.

Practice is comfortable doing breech extraction of Baby B depending on B's size and gestational age.

Still team Green but we had our AS today.
        The tech was great, she asked before I even got on the table if we wanted to know and when I told her no she said to look away at the beginning just b/c she didn't know what would pop up on the screen at first. she also said the sex would NOT be in my chart so she is the only one that knows.

Placenta previa is totally gone, so i can run and have sex again :D
       Baby A is head down and Baby B is breech. Both babies are a little small but they will measure again in 4 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic&nImage and video hosting by TinyPic bsp;center;"
    >Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    McsweetsMcsweets member
    edited October 2013
    We've bought some clothes, the nursery recliner, a high chair, and 2 bumbos (yay garage sales!)

Holy cow we are all over the place!!!
    Girl - Daniella, Eliana
    Boy - Maverick, Edison, Nicolai

Not yet, going back to the MFM after my cervix measured fine 2 weeks ago - just to make sure.  OB is going to try to go my a/s on Monday (10/7)

I'm already on there :)

Our 2nd anniversary is next Tuesday!!!!!!!!  Stoked :)
    1st FET 2/14/2013 Happy Valentines Day! - BFN
    2nd FET 6/14/2013
    - BPF!!! -
    1st Beta:
    1046!!!!! - 2nd Beta: 2754!!!!!
    First u/s 7/11/2013 - TWINS!!! 120 and 124 heartbeats <3
    Second u/s
    7/29/2013 - wiggley babies! 178 and 184 heartbeats!
    Third u/s
    9/9/2013 - 157 and 161 heartbeats ... a BOY and a GIRL!!!! Cervix on the "shorter side" (3-3.3) - going to check again in 2 weeks.
    Fourth u/s 9/23/2013 - Baby A = 157 Baby B = 150 heartbeat. Cervix now 2.3-2.6 ... being referred to a MFM
    MFM Appointment 9/26/2013 = Both babies healthy, cervix now measuring at 4 - Playing tricks on me ... will follow up in 2 weeks.
    Cervical check 10/7 with regular OB - 2.1cm  --- going BACK to the MFM armed with ultrasound pictures from my OB of my cervix. *sigh*
    MFM Appointment 10/8 - confirmed my cervix at 2.1cm - putting me on Progesterone for a week.
    MFM Appointment 10/17 - Cervix unchanged! Keeping me on Progesterone - followup 10/29

photo e8294769.jpgphoto 3a44b450.jpg
    imageimageimageimage"">image

Everett Alan James (3lbs8oz) and Eliana Lee (3lbs7oz) born 12/28/13 at 30w6d!
  • Options
    Having twins on March 21 st( hopefully I make it that far!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"