May 2014 Moms

**Multiples Monday Check-in**

OK, getting it rolling :) What do we want in a check in? Standard stuff? Due date/no. of babies/sexes and maybe a QOTW? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: **Multiples Monday Check-in**

• Thanks for doing this!  All of that sounds great!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • monimu13 said:
    Thanks for doing this!  All of that sounds great!
    OK, so answer it!! :-P

I'm due May 5 with twins. I can make a list up of all the responses for next week's check-in :)
  • Loading the player...
  • We are having twins :) My EDD is technically May 9, but that's a singleton date, they may change it at my first OB appt on Saturday.  We are telling our families on Fri at 9 weeks...I'm nervous!  I swear that I look pregnant to people who know me...I'm sure I'm being ridiculous though :)
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011

IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

• Due May 12 with twins.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• monimu13 said:
    We are having twins :) My EDD is technically May 9, but that's a singleton date, they may change it at my first OB appt on Saturday.  We are telling our families on Fri at 9 weeks...I'm nervous!  I swear that I look pregnant to people who know me...I'm sure I'm being ridiculous though :)
    Oooh, good luck! Does your family know about your IF journey? 
  • Due May 14th with twins!
  • monimu13 said:
    We are having twins :) My EDD is technically May 9, but that's a singleton date, they may change it at my first OB appt on Saturday.  We are telling our families on Fri at 9 weeks...I'm nervous!  I swear that I look pregnant to people who know me...I'm sure I'm being ridiculous though :)
    Oooh, good luck! Does your family know about your IF journey? 
    Nope, they know nothing.  We aren't sure if we are going to share that part yet.  I had some issues when I told my side about my first loss...my mom told my grandparents, who told my aunt and uncle...who sent me a random condolences card.  It was a disaster, this was Feb 2012...haven't spoken to them about anything baby related since then.  
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"