Breastfeeding

Question for EPers:

Do you have a consistent or somewhat regular yield for each of your pumping sessions throughout the day?

For example: do you generally get the same amount everyday at yor Noon pump?

I'm noticing I get a pretty consistent total day yield, but nothing consistent in regards to the time.
Some days I have high yield mornings other days my higher yields are in the afternoon...

I'm hoping to cut back on at least 1 pumping session but I have no idea which to cut out because of this...
photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
My baby is ONE!!

Re: Question for EPers:

• I do - I pump on a pretty regimented schedule, and the output is incredibly consistent, now that my supply is well-established. If it were me, I would just drop a session towards the end of the day, since that's when output is lowest, in general.
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Same here. I do 6 pumps a day 7am, 10, 1p, 4, 7, 11 roughly. I get the most in the morning. If something comes up I'll cut the 4 or 7 and usually be ok. My first pump I get 10+oz which enough for two bottles and a little extra for his oatmeal. 10am I get about 6 which is a bottle and 1.5 extra (he takes 4.5oz bottles). The rest of my pumps are about 4-4.5 and that little extra I use to cap off any short comings. My 11pm pump I take anything left over and pump so I have a 2.5oz bottle for MOTN (starting to try and ween) then a full bottle for first thing in the morning. Some days he'll skip a bottle and that extra bottles worth gets frozen. (I work in project management and live on spread sheets. Can you tell?)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"