May 2014 Moms

Just a little update :)

It's been about a week since I was on here last and since then, I had my first ultrasound!  It was the coolest thing ever, especially since this is my first pregnancy.  DH went along and we got to experience it together which was just an amazing thing to share.  So far, everything looks great...baby is healthy with a strong heart beat :)  Here's to 31 more healthy weeks of pregnancy!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Just a little update :)

• thats great!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
  • Congrats! Seeing the first ultrasound is so cool! I'm glad it all looked great too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks guys!  I was freaking out for like the first 10 seconds (which seemed like ten minutes) when the doctor was doing his part of the ultrasound.  He didn't say a word and just stared at the screen intently.  The only thoughts that were running through my head were...is everything okay?  Is there even a baby in there?  Why ins't he saying anything!?!?  But then he smiled and said, "one healthy baby, with one heart beat!"  DH let out a huge sigh because we talked all morning about what we would do if it was twins lol.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage

• Congratulations how exciting!!!
    Anniversary 

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats on a great sono!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great news. 
    Me: 30 Him: 33
    Married: August 2012
    BFP #1 9/2013 -- MC 10/2013
    DD: 9/22/2014