October 2013 Moms
Options

*Monday Ticker Change*

Happy Monday!! I can't believe how fast that week flew by! We are getting so close!

How far along?

Size/Fruit/Veggie:

Any progress?

What colors are your nursery?

Are you ready for your baby to be here?

Favorite hobby to do with your SO?

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

Re: *Monday Ticker Change*

• Options
    How far along? 36 weeks

Size/Fruit/Veggie: Honeydew

Any progress? I was at 1 cm last week

What colors are your nursery? Red, yellow, and turquoise

Are you ready for your baby to be here? Oh yes! I know he still has lots of growing and I have lots of time but I'm getting to the "I'm over it" stage.

My husband loves to be active so we like going on walks, hikes, playing any sports, dancing, and anything else outside! He will not stay on the couch watching tv so we are constantly on the go!

Jude Beckham 10/23/2013   Sean & Chels 03/08/2012

• Options
    36 weeks; honeydew; Not any progress that I know of (no checks), but have contractions at night, not that it matters bc I have a scheduled CS on the 23rd; Nursery colors are tan, brown, and pink accents; Ready for her to be here, but not before the 23rd!; DH and I like to watch football together :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along? 37w0d

Size/Fruit/Veggie: Winter melon (whatever that is, I've never seen or eaten one that I know of)

Any progress? No cervical checks, but his head is down, heartrate is good, and everyone I run into comments on how he's dropped.

What colors are your nursery? A little bit of everything. We have a vintage superhero theme, so primary colors are in full effect.

Are you ready for your baby to be here? I want him to take all the time he needs to be ready for life on the outside, but I am sooo over being pregnant.

Favorite hobby to do with your SO? Takin mini-vacations. Last year at this time, we went to Cleveland to visit Ralphie's house (from A Christmas Story) and with that, my pre-baby life was complete. ACS is my all-time favorite movie (and yes, I watch it for 24 hours straight every year on TBS), so being in the house and learning the indie scoop literally brought happy tears to my eyes. I'm such a geek.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How far along? 38 weeks today!

Size/Fruit/Veggie: pumpkin!

Any progress? 2 cm 50%. I know it doesn't mean much, but that's another cm over last week!

What colors are your nursery? Red, teal, and grey. Not your typical colors.

Are you ready for your baby to be here? My body is ready to be done, but I'm glad she's still cooking.

Watching football. We both haven't had much down time lately so it's nice to be able to sit down and watch a game we both enjoy together.
  • Options
    How far along? 37 weeks

Size/Fruit/Veggie: winter melon - i agree, never heard of such a thing.

Any progress? Doc appt today and still only 1 cm

What colors are your nursery? pink, pink, and more pink. Oh and a little white (furniture).

Are you ready for your baby to be here? I think I am. I am terrified of the birthing experience AND becoming a mom when I feel like I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm ready to just get the adventure started. My body is MORE then ready to be itself again without all the aches and pains all the time.

Favorite hobby to do with your SO? Probably watching our favorite shows together. We get really into them...
    Baby #2 EDD: May 13th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    How far along? 37

Size/Fruit/Veggie: Winter Melon

Any progress? Just softened cervix

What colors are your nursery? Red/Blue/White& Gray

Are you ready for your baby to be here? Not yet but we have mostly everything for him

Favorite hobby to do with your SO? Going to games together!! Lol
  • Options
    How far along? I am 37 weeks Woot Woot!

Size/Fruit/Veggie: Winter Melon

Any progress? Last week I was 1cm and 50% effaced

What colors are your nursery? Plum, Lilac, & Lime Green

Are you ready for your baby to be here? For the most part, yes

Favorite hobby to do with your SO? We watch football and play Fantasy Football
    April2014 Siggy Challenge - Bunnies
    imageimageimage     
    imageimage

• Options
    Can I just add how equal parts excited and completely terrified all these birth stories make me? Especially since they keep rolling in at 36, 37, and 38 weeks?! Gah! X_X I mean, yay! 8->
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     BFP #1: 3.2.13 | EDD: 10.21.13 | Born: 10.25.13
     BFP #2: 9.9.14 | EDD 5.13.15 | MC: 9.24.14
    BFP #3: 1.4.15 | EDD 8.23.15
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"