November 2012 Moms
Options

B&M

Anyone else need a B&M thread?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: B&M

• Options
    I caught a cold. If I take any meds for it, I become extremely tired and loopy. Not a good thing when you have a baby to take care of. So, bring on the oj and cough drops.

Sorry, just needed to whine.

• Options

I hate that I have to worry about what the roomates need, require think all the time.  Example.  I am bleaching the recycle bin... so I put it in the driveway fill it with water and bleach...now I have to worry about them coming home, touching it and getting bleach n their clothes etc... so I am sitting by the window in case they come home

YES I could have done this elsewhere BUT why should I have to???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jkvogt - I'm right there with you, my head is so stuffed and I just want to sleep. Now B's nose is running. I really hope he doesn't get sick too :-<
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Teething. For over a week. Enough said.

• Options
    AmberEA14 said:

Same. His first five teeth were nothing - no pain, fussing, or anything. Completely different for the three or four he's getting now.
  • Options
    shaunnna said:
    Same. His first five teeth were nothing - no pain, fussing, or anything. Completely different for the three or four he's getting now.
    Sorry you're dealing with that! I won't say O's was "nothing" because she wasn't a happy camper with any teeth. She has 6 now and none of them have been this bad or lasted this long. I can't even see any sign of the teeth breaking through  :((

• Options
    K seems to think that a 20 minute nap was acceptable.

• Options

Aunt Flo has been visiting for over a week.  It keeps coming and going.  And when its here, its awful.  The cramps are horrendous.  I'm moody as hell.  I just want to curl up on the couch and watch a movie.

This is my first PP period and it sucks.

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I third the teething thing. And I'm insanely sick of working on this stupid house. Uughh.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LO is all of a sudden a sucky sleeper. I thought we had worked our way thru the sleep problems but apparently it's required to be held now for all naps and from 4am on. I'm sick. My hubby is no help. In fact he's making things worse. I'm over it. This is making me want to run home to my mom and dad. Lol
  • Options
    kerrigrooveskerrigrooves member
    edited September 2013
    we went to a wedding and I drank way too much wine that I got sick when I got home on Sat night  - ruined my Sunday (couch and fast food) and I was still tired this morning...feeling like a loser of a mom/wife. But we did have fun!
  • Options
    kbl13kbl13 member
    edited September 2013
    kbl13 said:
    B's nose is running. I really hope he doesn't get sick too :-<
    I'm adding to my original B&M. My poor little baby now has a fever
    >:P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards