June 2013 Moms
Options

iPhone pictures

I've been using my iPhone to take all pics and video of LO. There's been a few times that I've ran out of space and had to delete old pics to make more space. Besides doing a back up to the PC, I'm looking for an easier way to store and transfer my pics. Any recommendations? TIA!
BFP #1 10/5/12 at 14 DPO | EDD 6/15/13 image BabyFruit Ticker

Re: iPhone pictures

• Options
    We do the dropbox thing as well.  And if you create a folder on there, you can give parents/family/friends access so they can see pics of the LO without having to be constantly sending the pics to them.  
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    Thanks!! I'll give Dropbox a try :)

Do you buy extra storage or is the free space enough?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Let just also add a timely PSA to everyone here.  BACK YOUR SHIT UP.  My older son dropped our laptop in July and damaged the hard drive so badly that we can't retrieve anything from it.  I almost vomited when I found out.  We have our last laptop so we can get most thing but everything from July 2012 to July 2013 is gone forever except for the few pics I had put on FB  :((
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Options
    @elmoali thanks for the reminder! Sorry you lost those pics :(
  • Options
    Open a shutterfly account :)  They always have specials for free prints and you can transfer your pictures right from your phone and organize them in folders (there's an app).  I have a folder for each month and transfer them over periodically ;) 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    We update everything to an online database called Sugar Sync. Anytime I take a picture on my phone it automatically gets backed up. Love it!
  • Options

Open a shutterfly account :)  They always have specials for free prints and you can transfer your pictures right from your phone and organize them in folders (there's an app).  I have a folder for each month and transfer them over periodically ;) 

I'll have to check this out too. Thanks!
  • Options

We update everything to an online database called Sugar Sync. Anytime I take a picture on my phone it automatically gets backed up. Love it!

Seems like a popular app in App Store. Thanks for the rec!
  • Options
    Shutterfly app... I download last day of every month and then delete pics
  • Options
    I thought the punch line was going to be..."suck". I keep telling myself that I need to start using the real camera but end up using my phone. Then I'm mad that the quality sucks. Anyone else having this battle. How could the pictures print out so terribly???
  • Options
    I've never printed pics from my iPhone so I don't know how the quality is. I had an android and those pics came out really nice. But yes, I need to start using the DSLR but it's so freaking huge!!
  • Options
    Nix55 said:

I thought the punch line was going to be..."suck". I keep telling myself that I need to start using the real camera but end up using my phone. Then I'm mad that the quality sucks. Anyone else having this battle. How could the pictures print out so terribly???

The problem I have with this is my phone is always next to me. If I go search for the camera, the cute thing they're doing will be over by the time I get back.
  • Options
    nnjj said:

Shutterfly app... I download last day of every month and then delete pics

This! Also I have a ton save in the Walgreens site/app.

We have our "Irish Twins"

DD born 8/7/2013

DS born 7/28/14

<>

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"