October 2012 Moms
Options

Birthday Tears

Well, we made it through Raylan's party!! It was mostly a perfect party, so many people came and we were surrounded by so much love for him it was amazing... the party went off without a hitch (more pictures to come....) the only glitch in the day was I totally lost it when it was time for the cake... I was worried I would.  Most people who've lost someone really close will understand that people just have different triggers for their grief, birthday parties have always been hard for me, every time someone sings happy birthday I just think how I'll never sing it to Peyton... so the cake came out, we sang...and I just started to cry, with 50 or so family and friends all right there.... ugh.  Raylan loved his cake and I got nothing but hugs and love, I was just bummed that I should have been laughing and watching my big boy eat his cake, but I was crying instead.  Oh well, I just hope it gets easier every year.  

Otherwise though it was really a perfect day, here's my BIG boy about to dive in to this beautiful mini rainbow cake his auntie made him.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Birthday Tears

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"