June 2013 Moms
Options

Baby Colds

STM's and seasoned FTM's...DS has a cold :(.  I've been reading up on some remedies, but which ones worked for you the best?  Any tips would be very appreciated!! 

Shark Attack!!

photo IMG_20130912_203149_226_zpsa547059c.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Colds

• Options
    My DD was very congested but nothing was coming out. I sat her in he bathroom while I took a hot shower and when I came out there were boogers streaming down her face. It really helped clear her out, Someone here recommended the Vicks baby rub. I haven't had a chance to get it yet but I plan on trying it out. Saline drops have also helped when she couldn't fall asleep because she kept sniffling when she tried to breath.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Steamy shower, humidifier, saline drops, booger sucker and baby Vicks.
    Formerly known as elmoali :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    B had a cold a couple weeks ago.  POor guy was smiling through the whole thing, but just looked super pathetic.  

Anyway, saline drops did wonders for him!  We also used Johnson's vapor bath, he seemed to like that as well and also felt a little better after.  We got some Baby Vick's- but we never used it- we probably will in the future, but he was feeling better before we had a chance to. 
    image image
    Bennett Andrew- 6/4/13      Nora Elizabeth - 10/3/14
  • Options
    Awesome..thanks!  Im headed to the store tonight to get some baby vicks

Shark Attack!!

photo IMG_20130912_203149_226_zpsa547059c.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Baby Vicks worked great for us! I also got a NoseFrida that got so much snot out it was crazy LOL good luck!

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    elmoali said:
    Steamy shower, humidifier, saline drops, booger sucker and baby Vicks.

All of this and I would have him sleep in his bouncer so he was elevated.

Married 07/29/10 and blessed with our Baby Boy Bowen on 06/17/2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"