February 2014 Moms

PSA: Babies R Us Semi-Annual Mattress Sale

I was just looking on BRU website and saw an ad pop up for their semi-annual mattress sale with up to 50% off.
imageimage

Re: PSA: Babies R Us Semi-Annual Mattress Sale

• @LaurLaurLaur I didn't read the details, so thanks for pointing out it is online only.  

imageimage

• Does anyone have a good recommendation for brand and model? We've looked and know not to get anything too cushy but I also don't want to order a slab of cement for our babe haha

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • FYI- this is online only.

But everything is an extra 15% off with code SAVE15 so it's a really good deal. Ordering mine now.

The 15% off is for regular priced items only so it wouldn't work on the mattress I ordered.
  • They do have a 20% off coupon that you can use with the mattress.  The code is 963210.  It excludes the clearance mattresses but not the ones that are just discounted through the semi-annual sale (if that makes sense).
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Code 963210 works for 20% off a mattress online.  Hope this helps someone.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Anyone know how long the sale will last? I want to try some out before I buy them, but wont be able to get there for a few days. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Awesome!! Thank you!
    I'm a sinner saved by grace and a child of the Attitude Era (Oh you didn't know?!?)
    #OurBoyD-Bryan #TeamCrossRhodes #KnowYourRoll #ShutYourMouth 
    DD#1: 9/3/2004 Noelle Catherine
    DD#2: 1/26/2014 Faith Preston
    DC(dear cat?? lol): 6/5/2009 Shane Fitzgerald Kennedy
    I married my best friend <3 DH is my knight in shining armor! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"