April 2013 Moms

Shopping help - bow headband

NicoleSB80NicoleSB80 member
edited September 2013 in April 2013 Moms
I found this headband at GAp and it's exactly what I want for pictures. Problem is it is way to small for LO and I wish I had read the reviews before buying because everyone complained if the same thing.

I want it in white but I'm posting a picture in pink so you can see the detail a little better. Obviously I won't find the exact one but I don't want the typical bows I'm finding in etsy.

Online shoppers help me ;).

Re: Shopping help - bow headband

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have had good luck messaging some ladies on etsy when I can't find exactly what I want and do more of a custom order. Everyshadeofpretty has done some custom gross grain bows for Maddie )especially for her helmet) - is super reasonably priced and quick shipping. Good luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • For some reason, I can't see the picture so I'm not certain if this is an option...  Anyways, have you considered putting the bow on a different elastic? (remove the bow from the headband it's on now?) They have cute elastics at the craft store & you can easily reattach the bow. 

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"