June 2013 Moms
Options

Saddest moment for a working mom...

Tyler just brought me to my knees. I kissed him goodbye and told him I love him and then it happened...he started with the bottom lip quiver and his face turned red. Even his teacher said "he's too young for that!"

Now I will be crying at work all day...
                                                              #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13

Re: Saddest moment for a working mom...

• Options
    LO has started to recognize strangers too. She did the bottom lip quiver and started to cry whenever newish people hold her.

I will say though, a small part of me is happy when I take her and she calms down. She does know I'm her mama!
  • Options
    Awwww! So sorry! I hope the day flys by for you :((
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary       

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ugh, hope this day goes quickly and you can be reunited soon!!!!!
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    Julia did that this morning too.  I felt awful.  The sitter just texted me and said she was all smiles right after I left. 
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Options
    Aw! That darn lower lip!! It just breaks your heart! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

• Options

Gah!  I would melt into a puddle of mush. 

DH called me on his way to drop off the kids and M was in yelling from the back seat "Mommy, come home!"  Why kid, whyyyyy?!!!  :((

Lilypie - (tyeV)

Lilypie - (AarQ)

• Options
    oh GOD that gave me the feels.
  • Options
    Aww Tyler don't do that to your momma :(( .... Sorry but I'm he didn't stay sad long. The daycare needs to send you a picture if him having fun. My LO does this to me when I put him down all day long!
  • Options
    :(( not nice! L just started noticing when I leave, it's so nice and so awful all at once. 
  • Options
    Update: daycare ladies said he definitely missed his mommy today which made me happy/sad. Glad to know he likes me, sad that he was sad. Apparently Miss Daisy tested some milk on her arm and he attacked :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options
    I feel lucky that MJ is sleeping 99% of the time when I leave for work. I don't think I could handle it! I cry enough as it is :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"