May 2013 Moms
Options

Screaming baby + cat puke = best morning EVER

Poor C started wailing in his sleep about 3:30 this morning. I gave him his pacifier and stroked his face, which usually works if he's having a bad dream or something, but he ended up escalating to a full scream.

I picked him up and tried to soothe him - no luck - so I decided to try a bottle. I sat down in the rocker with him, only to discover that I had stepped AND sat in big squishy piles of cold cat vomit.

In the end, C only needed to fart.

Happy Monday! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Screaming baby + cat puke = best morning EVER

• Options
    Eww. Hopefully it avoided the toes. Squishing between the toes is the worst! :-&
    Sorry to hear that you had such a crummy start, I hope your day goes much smoother!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh man. That blows. Hope your day improves!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I figure the rest of the day has nowhere to go but up.

I totally made that Steve Carrell face.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    That stinks! I almost sat in cat puke on my couch during a MOTN feed last week. Such a rude wake up. I hope Monday treats you better!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my gosh. I have a dog but she very rarely throws up (knock on wood). I don't think I could handle pet vomit plus all of LO's recent spitting up.
    Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"