November 2012 Moms

motivated mams monday

So how are we all doing with our individual goals?  I have lost a little weight but not really consistant on any one goal.. so I'm starting again.... water water water.. walk walk walk... going to break down and get new shoes tomorrow.. my feet are literally killing me when I walk... but to compensate I will clean out the closet and get rid of things before I WALK to the outlets to get them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: motivated mams monday

• I'm on week 5 of Insanity and I'm not weighing myself but can see a visible difference--finally! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Can I join the club?   I just started a running program.  I am trying to get back into it since I stopped running after I found out I was pregnant. It is a 15 week program.  Today was day 1. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kangtini of course.. its not very organized or consistant.. kinda like us! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Here *raises hand* Not doing too well in my weight loss, but have been trying to log food and exercise on my fitness pal everyday and I recently started a once a week bootcamp that I have done twice so far and it kicks my butt! Trying to keep moving and burn at least 200 calories per day. On a 2 week break from teaching these next 2 weeks, so hoping to keep my snacking under control being home all day.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"