Trying to Get Pregnant

Dreams...

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. The first, or maybe most real, of my whole life. 
I was ginormous and I felt the baby move down. In my dreams I normally don't feel anything or see colors but this one was super vivid, especially with feeling textures and body sensations. I'd go into details but I don't think that'd be appropriate for this board. 

It was screwed up. It was mean. I'm sad thinking about it. And there's no one else to talk to. I told DH but he thinks it's cute and exciting. I have six more months before we even start TTC, and then who knows. 

Too much, unconscious... too much and too vivid. Fuck you. 

Re: Dreams...

• I've had pregnancy dreams too. I know, it sucks :( Our minds really know how to fuck with us when we're TTC.
  • I had one particularly vivid/upsetting dream last month that ruined my day... I decided to atop bumping before bed!

Jokes aside, it is a total fuckery. Sorry you had one.

image        image

• Loading the player...
  • Cat&SCat&S member
    edited September 2013
    I also had a pregnancy dream a couple of weeks ago. During AF actually. I think I was having cramps all night, and my mind turned them into contractions in the dream. B-)

Baby was a boy. Hope it's accurate...sooner rather than later. :)

Pregnancy Ticker

Zoe Nicole: 8/21/14

Due again: 1/17/18

• The pregnancy dreams suck. I'm sorry it made you sad.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Oooh those dreams are the worst kind of mindfuckery. Sorry you're sad :( Boo, unconscious!
                                                           photo Loss_zpse03013d0.png      image

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"