August 2013 Moms
Options

This Weeks Dinner Menu

I'm working on my grocery list, and I am having such a hard time trying to come up with some new ideas for dinners.

So, what is on your menu for the week?  Hopefully I can add something new into our rotation!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: This Weeks Dinner Menu

• Options
    Chicken tortilla soup in the crockpot. We usually have left overs for the next night. Marinated pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn. Spaghetti and garlic bread (that's an every week meal). Pizza lol

Had our precious baby girl, Little Miss E, on August 14, 2013  143 → I.love.you.

photo newb_zps36c606c5.gif

• Options
    BabyE143 said:
    Chicken tortilla soup in the crockpot. We usually have left overs for the next night. Marinated pork tenderloin with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn. Spaghetti and garlic bread (that's an every week meal). Pizza lol
    Spaghetti is a weekly here, too. Mostly because it's easy, but also because it's my husbands favorite.  I try to change it up a bit, so it's not the exact same thing...this week, I'm using ground sausage instead of ground beef. 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LJUTCMommyLJUTCMommy member
    edited September 2013
    Beef and Broccoli with Rice

Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce Over Tortellini

Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches 

Chicken Enchiladas with Spanish Rice

Chicken Wings with Roasted Potatoes  

• Options
    I don't have a meal plan but thought I would mention that Rachael Ray has a show on food network Sundays at 7am called "week in a day". I only caught the last bit of it this morning but it seems like she cooks meals for an entire week. Just thought it might give you inspiration in the future if you're up with LO early on Sundays. :)
  • Options
    Leftover BBQ. Chicken Alfredo, lomo saltado, and meat loaf.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    Leftovers tonight, then spicy bacon chicken, and meatloaf. I will be doing grocery shopping this week. So I'll try to plan before I go.
  • Options
    These posts always cause me to want these recipes! @nnikki10 I'd love the recipe for spicy bacon chicken if you have time to share it. Sounds delicious. @amarissa85 I love lomo saltado!
  • Options
    Ribs tonight, chili tomorrow, baked chicken (rolled in ranch seasoning and crushed Rice Krispies) on tues, wednesday is takeout sushi for our anniversary, beef stroganoff Thursday, pork chops Friday, fajitas Saturday and Sunday is grilled cheese w/ tomato soup!
  • Options
    Leftovers tonight, chicken & spinach pasta tomorrow, takeout Tuesday, leftovers/improvised dinner wed & thurs, ILs are coming over Friday to make all-day family recipe pasta sauce.
    Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

• Options
    Roast chicken, chicken rolls, Lentil soup (a couple of nights), salmon and broccoli, steak and potato, sandwiches.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

OaD August siggy challenge- fav show that's off the air:

http://media.giphy.com/media/ZzQxOlqIUfHfG/giphy.gif
  • Options
    Impossible lasagna pie, baked apple pork chops, panko chicken, baked tilapia, and creamy chicken and wild rice soup. For sides we almost always steam a veggie of some sort or make dinner salads.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Tonight my DH is cooking up salmon and spaghetti squash. After that, it's a mystery.
  • Options
    So far we have baked potato soup, pasta and tacos. Not sure for the rest of the week yet!
  • Options
    hstautz said:

Grilled chicken with dirty rice and broccoli, shrimp with pasta and Alfredo sauce, we have some frozen dolphine we need to eat so probably fish kabobs over white rice (I marinate the fish in a mixture of soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and any kind of pineapple or mango salad dressing) that's as far as I've gotten!

Frozen dolphin?! :-S
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    I work crazy hours the last part of the week so we don't plan for every night, but for tomorrow we're having taco cupcakes, Tuesday is chicken casserole, and Wednesday is white pizza. 
  • Options
    M: chicken piccata with rice and ceasar salad

T: veggie stir fry

W: spaghetti with meatballs

T: Leftovers

F: Pizza

After 1.5 years TTC, IUI #2= BFP 12/2/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"And the dream that you dare to dream really do come true"

• Options
    Nothing!
    Dh is in charge for the week
    I will e camped out in bed after surgery waiting for whatever he brings me. Ha!
    I am thinking lots of McDonald's since he hates to cook.
    Tara
  • Options
    M: Lemon chicken
    T: Beef Stew
    W: Leftovers
    Th: Turkey lettuce wraps
    F: Chipotle ;-)
  • Options
    hstautz said:

hstautz said:

Grilled chicken with dirty rice and broccoli, shrimp with pasta and Alfredo sauce, we have some frozen dolphine we need to eat so probably fish kabobs over white rice (I marinate the fish in a mixture of soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and any kind of pineapple or mango salad dressing) that's as far as I've gotten!

Frozen dolphin?! :-S
    lol mahi mahi (dolphine fish not the mammal) DH went off shore fishing last summer and caught a bunch so we froze the meat.

Edit: @lindsey61811
    Okay. I wasn't sure if the e on the end was a typo or if it meant it was different from actual dolphin. Lol!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"