December 2013 Moms
Options

Help please

So I can't decide on my baby's name .. I was thinking Mia but then my mom suggested Karma ( which is my bf n I name put together) .. Do u think it should be Mia / Karma / Mia-Karma

Re: Help please

• Options
    I have a friend named Karma. I like Mia better though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mia is nice but please do not include Karma in her name.  Carmen, Cara, and Karen are all alternatives.
  • Options
    I love that using the two names with a hyphen is an option. Bwahahahaha

OP...just no

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Options
    NYMama1 said:

Mia is nice but please do not include Karma in her name.  Carmen, Cara, and Karen are all alternatives.

This!

• Options
    Are you serious? Super girl, is that you?

• Options
    Mia is very pretty. Leave it at that.
  • Options
    Oh lord please don't name your child karma. I like Mia better although its NMS, its not my child :).
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 

• Options
    I don't personally like either, especially Karma. I had a problem coming up with names too, but you really, really have to take into account how your child will react growing up with a name like that.
    Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
  • Options
    This has got to be a joke. It just has to be...

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• Options
    how about mia isabella
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Seriously, if this is real, why would you ever name a child something that is best known to be written in the following sentence...Karma is a bitch.
  • Options
    Please don't name your child Karma. I do love the name Mia. It was on my list but DH doesn't like it.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    Really not liking Karma, but Mia is quite cute IMO :)
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    Ok .. So karma is out .. Thanks y'all :)
  • Options
    Or Karla/Carla as an alternative? Of those two specifically, please choose Mia.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    KateMW said:

I think this has to be MUD. You don't give your kids a stripper name...they pick that for themselves.

And if you're going to pick it, at least make it easy and stay in the "Destiny/Candi/Cherry" family.

• Options
    Just don't. Please don't. Mia is a great name. Leave it at that.
  • Options
    I like how Mia (first name) and Karma (second name) flows... Karma is no different than faith, grace, or hope as a name so anyone questioning the connotation should considering checking the seeds they are sowing in their lives. Bottom line: If you like the name then no opinions are needed.
  • Options
    I like how Mia (first name) and Karma (second name) flows... Karma is no different than faith, grace, or hope as a name so anyone questioning the connotation should considering checking the seeds they are sowing in their lives. Bottom line: If you like the name then no opinions are needed.
    Wha? 
  • Options
    And if she is good?? Or if she is bad??
    Good karma bad karma... Oh boy and be list goes on. The stripper sister is hilarious I almost peed I laughed so hard! Imagine her grown up going on interviews or better yet becoming a doctor. Dr. Karma.....that might scare a few people. But seriously Is this really legit??
    I'm not here so often but I have been seeing this "MUD "a lot and I can't believe people really spend time making shit up. You ladies who have been here do really see people faking it here?
  • Options
    Ok thanks y'all .. N as for the stripper name comment that wasn't necessary ...
  • Options
    Ok thanks y'all .. N as for the stripper name comment that wasn't necessary ...
    Yes it was...bc you were seriously considering giving your sweet innocent newborn the name Karma...which sounds like a stripper. You're welcome.
  • Options
    There's lots of people in the world name karma .. N since you are soo negative .. ( this isn't the first time on the broad you've Ben negative) you need to remember you're having a child so maybe you should be a big more positive !!!! Seem like you enjoy trying to put people down n you def can't be an adult but since you're bringing a new born into this world it's probably time you grow up. All you needed to saw was you don't think karma is a good name!!!!
  • Options

There's lots of people in the world name karma .. N since you are soo negative .. ( this isn't the first time on the broad you've Ben negative) you need to remember you're having a child so maybe you should be a big more positive !!!! Seem like you enjoy trying to put people down n you def can't be an adult but since you're bringing a new born into this world it's probably time you grow up. All you needed to saw was you don't think karma is a good name!!!!
    I just can't take this seriously...you considered naming your child Karma and you can't spell for shit. Anyway, have a great day on the broad.
  • Options
    I'm actually not flipping out ... Im appreciate the feedback but you're simple Negative ..
  • Options
    I'm actually not flipping out ... Im appreciate the feedback but you're simple Negative ..
    And you're simple not a good writer I guess.
  • Options
    Karma is awful! what are you thinking? Sometimes I worry about people.
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • Options

Ok, ok! Karma is strong name what?

Hahaha!! Even though I hated that person's posts, this cracks me up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"