May 2013 Moms
Options

Lowered the crib mattress!

I put LO in his crib on Friday while I put away clothes in his room. He then proceeded to get on his hands and knees and touch his mobile!

We took the mobile down and lowered the crib mattress... But I'm not quite ready for this!

Re: Lowered the crib mattress!

• Options
    Awwww they are growing up too fast. Can I ask tho how low was your mobile was?
  • Options
    Wow, go baby go!
    Baby girl born 5/20/13. Figuring it out as we go. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Holy cow, that's an advanced baby!! :) My LO is not even rolling over, let alone getting on her hands and knees!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My guy is an early may baby... The mobile didn't hang abnormally low, I didn't think!
  • Options

TradeMama said:
    My guy is an early may baby... The mobile didn't hang abnormally low, I didn't think!
    Haha, I read your pregnancy ticker as your baby's age :) Woops! Maybe a month will make a difference, but I still think your baby is ahead of the game!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

TradeMama said:

Haha, I read your pregnancy ticker as your baby's age :) Woops! Maybe a month will make a difference, but I still think your baby is ahead of the game!

He's kind of a daredevil. I think I'm in trouble...
  • Options

TradeMama said:
    Definitely ahead of the game. S is a early may baby and she still doesn't wanna roll over.
  • Options

TradeMama said:
    Definitely ahead of the game. S is a early may baby and she still doesn't wanna roll over.
    Yeah!!!! You've got a genius on your hands!!! J's half rolling but no where near getting on hands and knees!!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Wow. LO is a rolling fiend, but I don't think he's anywhere near needing the mattress lowered. FTR he was born 4.29.13
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    Wow, look at him go!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"