Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

So hard to move forward.

Hi, this is my first time posting on this board. Usually I'm over on IVF boards or third party reproduction.
Little back story... Me and DH have been trying to have a baby for over 12 years now. We found out a few years ago that I don't produce eggs. Which lead us on the path to donor eggs. Finally we got 8 great quality frozen embryos and we did our first embryo transfer sept 3rd.

After all these years and not once ever getting a BFP .... I had finally got one. On sept 9th I was offically pregnant and the happiest I've ever been.
It all got ripped away from us tue the 24th a day before my first ultrasound. I bled and bled all through the night. I was in such shock about it all that I couldn't even cry.
And now that its all been confirmed that its over I am so scared, sad, angry, jealous, and confused. How long does this take to recover and live normally again.? I feel like I will never be the same again and I'm walking around like a miserable self centered bi%#th.
To make matters worse my Hcg levels are still high and mon I have to go do more blood work to make sure they go down. Ugh why does having a baby have to be so damn hard!
Me 34 and DH 39 married in aug. 2002
Did 5 round of clomid 2010 =BFN
 High levels of NK CELLS DX sept.2012 DOR:# 0.02 
IVF #1 May 2012  ER 4, EF 2, ET 2 =BFN
MINI IVF Oct.2012  Cancelled 10-27-12
Ivf #3 Antagonist Protocol April 2013
Shared cycle..Donor cycled in July Got 12 eggs 9 fertilized and 8 frozen!!
DE FET #1 Sept. 3rd 2013 FIRST BFP EVER 5dp5dt
miscarried Sept 24th at 5 weeks 5 days
Etopic  D&C and hysterscopy Nov 5 2013
dx with pre genetic blood clotting dec 2013
FET #2 Jan 31st  2014 
Miscarried for a second time again at 5 weeks 5 days
Currently fostering to adopt an amazing little 1 year old boy..P.J!
FET#3  is Oct 29th 2014
BFN on fet #3
Last and FINAL FET coming JAN 28th 2015
Everyone Welcome

Re: So hard to move forward.

• I'm sorry for your loss, I haven't had my D&C yet so I have no advice but I'm sorry for what your going through. This whole thing is just a shitty experience.
  • I am so sorry for your loss and everything you have had to go through to get here. It so not fair you have had to go through so much. You are probably right, you will never be the same again. These things hurt and change us. But don't worry, I'm sure you won't be changed to a miserable self centered B for the rest of your life :) 

I am almost 2 months out from my loss and I still have tears every night. The "why me?" has faded, I am not as miserable, and I can function in society again. Things get a little easier. 

I wish you and your DH lots of strength!

BFP 5.19.13 EDD 1.18.14 M/C at 16 weeks 
    We will hold you in our hearts until we can hold you in our arms in Heaven.
    BFP #2 12.28.14 EDD 8.26.15
    Praying for our rainbow!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss :( I hope your next appointment shows that your levels are dropping so you at least have one step forward. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"