August 2012 Moms

Annoying family

So we've been back in CT for a mere 4 days and we have not stopped bouncing from place to place. I'm exhausted. It's hard enough to facilitate a cross country move, but to have to visit with every family member in the tri state area in our first week is way worse. We're not going anywhere, people, I'll see you when I see you.

Ugh. Tonight, we were at a birthday party, and one of H's uncles was trying to give T a balloon, which I said firmly, several times, that I don't want him playing with the balloons. Well, he was forcing it on the kid and poor T doesn't even know the guy because we haven't been living here, so in trying to get away from him, he falls FLAT on his face, on the sidewalk. For the second time this week. Maybe it's a language barrier, but I'm pretty sure my body language alone was clear when I picked him up immediately and pried his hand off T's arm. Yes, I know he's fine, but he would have been better if you didn't make him fall on his face. Thanks.

Don't you wish you could just be a bitch sometimes?  Or maybe just pull a Scout and tell it like it really is?

Re: Annoying family

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"