Stay at Home Moms

About to kill my step cousin on FB...

OK, I have to vent here or I'm going to lose my shit on her on FB. She is being sooooooo annoying about the football game {She went to school at the school we're playing} and while my comments are pro my team, they're not really bad at all. She just made a really snarky comment and I swear I'm about to unfriend her.

Re: About to kill my step cousin on FB...

• Did she post to your wall or hers? I might be tempted to hide her from your feed for a few days.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Do it! Some family members don't deserve to be "friends" with us on FB. I unfriended my (trashy) cousin on FB- If her constant cursing wasn't obnoxious enough, she would post or share at least one anti-police  ("Kill the pigs") picture or comment on her page each day. My husband is a cop, and she can go to hell. DELETE! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

February 2011- M/C
    March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
    October 2013- BFP- M/C
  • Loading the player...
  • She commented on a post I made...ugh.
  • I have unfriended all but one cousin on my mom's side of the family. I'm pretty sure my blood pressure dropped after that. ;)
    "And though she be but little, she is fierce."
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers
  • We usually just like each other's pictures, etc. But apparently football is something that brings out the bitch in her.
  • KateMW said:

She commented on a post I made...ugh.

you can edit the post to block her from seeing it. :) might be worth it if it annoys you that much.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• She just posted that she was so proud of her fans for no smack talking and the only smack talk she saw was from opposite fans...yeah, you lost 25-0. What were you going to say? I told her I hope she didn't mean me bc I was WAY better at smack talk than that.
  • I hid my SIL bc I couldn't stand her Aw posts. Example, "hoping things get better someday ..." "Working til midnight, AGAIN" ... Bullshit posts. I'd hide her and block her for your posts.
  • cjcouple said:
    So she called you on smack talking after you did and now your mad at her?? HahaI 

I did not smack talk. I commented on a TV shot. I could have said her QB sucked or her receivers couldn't catch a ball if they were handed it. No, I made a comment that the band guy they showed looked really bummed. That is nowhere near good smack talk if at all.
  • That sucks, she sounds like a sore loser. There are people I block from seeing my status updates during baseball season because I completely lose my shit with Yankees fans. It's serious shit. I have this picture in my house:

So anyway, maybe it is best that you just hide your posts from her.
  • If I'm going to be accused of smack talk, it needs to be worth it. I could have said all sorts of things and now I wish I had!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"