October 2012 Moms

s/o costumes?

what is your LO going to be for Halloweeen??

Are you dressing up too?

Olivia is going to be a lady bug.  I got the costume on clearance last year for $2.  I also have a monster costume that was 10 cents.  I like clearance. 

I normally wear a witch hat while giving out candy and my husband has a wig that's pretty finny that he puts on but this year i'm working, so i'm going to totally miss it.  I'm bummed about it.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: s/o costumes?

• I have a conference too :(

The girls are going to be a cow and a pig!

• I haven't even gotten that far.
  • Loading the player...
  • Wesley is going to be an alligator. I'm not sure if I'm dressing up yet.

• Ella's going to be a unicorn :) found her costume at goodwill for 2bux. Sweet. I can't wait to see all our babies costume pics up!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I can't decide. I may just get a skeleton romper from old navy bc he just will pull anything else off

I haven't dressed up in years and unless I go to a party I have nowhere to wear a costume. But I was thinking Starbuck from battlestar galactica bc I kinda look like her

• Alice was going to be Alice (see birthday party pics) but she now has cheeto stains on her apron.

Well, that and there is a fabulous new costume store that has lots of fun things and I want to go buy a new costume. ;)

I doubt I will dress up.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • DS2 is going to be a dinosaur egg- DS1 is going to be a T-rex
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• She will be a pumpkin and the hubs and I will be scarecrows.
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Lucas is going to be a Lion....Ingot the adorable costume used for $5. I like deals too. I will probably be dressed in a hospital gown. : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just got him skeleton footsie pajamas from baby gap! Easy!

• Zoe is either going to be a strawberry, tiger or cat. DH kept coming home from work (Costco) with a new Halloween costume three nights in a row lol. It's a good thing they're not too expensive.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • DS1 is going to be Superman and we wanted DS2 to be Clark Kent, but he wouldn't keep the glasses on....so now DS2 is going to be a Ninja. 

I'm not sure if DH and I will dress up. I used to bartend and the last Halloween (2011) that I worked and dressed up I was Michaelangelo from TMNT so I still have that costume. If DH wants to be Leonardo like he's thinking, then I'll wear my old costume. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
      Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Boo from Monsters. I got Mike and Sulley hats for dh and myself to wear.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• LO is going as a bat I think.

As for me I just came across a greenman costume in our basement so that's an option I guess.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"