September 2012 Moms
Options

Dear DD...

Dear DD,
Please stop hurting yourself.  I don't know how you managed to get a bloody lip by standing up in your crib and smacking your face against the crib rail.  I REALLY don't know how you managed to hit yourself in the eye with a sippy cup and get a black eye.  Although I'm impressed by your ability to do both of these things in the same day, please stop.  Mommy can't take much more. Love, Me

Anyone else ready for the weekend to be over?

Re: Dear DD...

• Options
    We just went out for dinner for the first time in a long time, no meltdowns except my own. I kid. Kinda. She didn't sit down for more than .345 of a second.

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • Options
    E decided to be up and hysterically angry from 12-2. He slept with me 2-4:45 and then was rolling on me, kicking me, feet to my throat... Didn't go back to sleep. Ugh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are on day 2 of no naps. Why does she sleep so well at DC and like crap for us? Normally we get at least a couple of hours on weekends; yesterday we got 30 total minutes. She has been in her crib for more than an hour already and is still eyes wide open. Help!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    Fell straight back on her head on the wood floor. Seems happy and ok, but scared the shit out of her daddy. Speaking of that, I have to go check on her. I hate when she sleeps after an accident; I fear the worst.

• Options
    miss50 said:
    Fell straight back on her head on the wood floor. Seems happy and ok, but scared the shit out of her daddy. Speaking of that, I have to go check on her. I hate when she sleeps after an accident; I fear the worst.
    Poor baby- hope she feels fine!
  • Options
    @watercolor5 she feels great, just scared us. Hope your daughter takes the week off from herself.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"