May 2013 Moms

Ugly Cry :(

kmcd23kmcd23 member
edited September 2013 in May 2013 Moms
https://bangordailynews.com/2013/09/28/living/words-from-a-grieving-widow/

An acquaintance lost her husband in a helicopter crash last week, before he even got to know their little baby.

I guess this is NBR, but my heart aches for them, and it's making me so much more appreciative of my husband being here right now, holding G. 

I don't really know her. We've just chatted on FB because we're from the same county at home, our husbands are both stationed at the same base, and we have home friends in common. But my heart breaks for her, and reading what she wrote, even more so.

Hug your husbands tighter. I just can't imagine.

Re: Ugly Cry :(

• ),:
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Truly heartbreaking. My heart also aches for them....

Thank you for sharing though. It's good to remember how precious and fragile life is. I will hug my son and Dh tighter tonight.

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Loading the player...
  • This is so tragic. This family will be in my prayers.

• So sad. Thoughts for the family.
    IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • So sad. I can't imagine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That so sad. Wil be giving H an extra hug!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My husband is naval aviator and flew many times with the other pilot who died in this incident. It just hits way, way too close to home for us. It has been a tough week and really makes you think about priorities.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I won't read it because it will upset me for days but I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. I can't imagine how awful that must be. I'll certainly hug my H a little more today.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Beautiful written but yet super sad. Prayers for that family.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Linz805 said:

My husband is naval aviator and flew many times with the other pilot who died in this incident. It just hits way, way too close to home for us. It has been a tough week and really makes you think about priorities.

I'm really so sorry to hear this.

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Linz805 said:

My husband is naval aviator and flew many times with the other pilot who died in this incident. It just hits way, way too close to home for us. It has been a tough week and really makes you think about priorities.

I'm sorry that you and your husband lost a friend. When things like this happen, it must get even harder the next time they leave. I'm sorry for that too. :(
  • This is s so sad. I couldn't imagine how they feel but I am sending my thoughts and prayers there way. :(
  • This past week a local woman who was only 2 weeks til her due date got in a terrible car wreck. She and her unborn baby died. She left behind a devoted husband and little girl. I keep seeing their story all over facebook, and I just can't even deal with it. It's awful....

That IS awful. Ugh, her poor husband. :(
  • As a fellow military spouse, I cannot even imagine her heartbreak. Praying for her and her boys.
  • This is horrible , Prayers for this strong woman and her family. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I can't imagine being in her shoes. It really makes you cherish every moment.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• How terribly sad.  My family experienced the loss of my uncle - a Navy SEAL, KIA.  His wife and 4 children's lives forever changed.  I have the utmost respect and empathy for military families.  The unknown of the day to day, and this woman's biggest fear realized is so heart-wrenching. Prayers.

Pregnancy Ticker     

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"