3rd Trimester

So Anxious!

I'm 39 weeks today and I am SO anxious to give birth to my baby! I know she is still technically early, but I really just want to have her now. I feel like every day just drags on and I really want something to happen.

Just needed to say something! Good luck to all the other Mom's out there!

Re: So Anxious!

• It's all so exciting. I definitely don't blame you for wanting her now! Good Luck to you too!
  • I'm 39 weeks as well, but I feel like I'm content to sit and wait for her. I don't know why, because we struggled with infertility for years before we got pregnant. I thought I'd be more anxious by now! I guess I'm just enjoying the calm before the storm lol
    *TTC since July 2010
    *BFP #1- 11/12/12, m/c 11/16/12 @ 6 weeks
    *BFP #2- 1/23/13 EDD 10/4/13  

*Emma Rose: 10/8/13

*BFP #3- EDD 03/9/16

March '16 December Siggy Challenge- Favorite Christmas Movie/Quote
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh... hopefully you'll have an outside baby soon! I feel ya there! Been feeling that way since 38 weeks.... and I was due Saturday.

imageimage

• Totally feeling it too. I'm 39 weeks today and ready for this part of the journey to be over. 
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • CAileenCAileen member
    edited October 2013
    I'm only at 34w and have been having mixed feelings about this. I know she needs more time to cook and if she waited until 42 weeks to arrive I'd be perfectly happy, but at the same time i want to hold my precious babe so badly. Spending time with my 6w/o niece and nephew just made it worse!

Edit: darn auto correct

image   image
    image    image

• Beppy13Beppy13 member
    edited October 2013
    I am 39 weeks and a day today and am also pretty content to wait. This is our first child however and I know that when things start progressing into labor that I am going to be nervous, excited, and definitely ready to meet my LO.

Good luck to everyone who is due real soon!
  • babies are considered full term at 37 weeks so good luck (at least that's what my friend who's a nurse told me)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"