May 2013 Moms
Options

Sex Pains (maybe TMI?)

I doubt this is TMI, we're all moms. 

Is anyone else still in pain when having sex?  We tried again last night for only the 3rd time since giving birth and holy hell, probably the first few inches inside are killing me around I think the front wall of my vajaja.  My OB said I looked good and prescribed me wine and lidocaine, (of course that's for the outside, but I'm sore inside)  He and my family Dr, can't see anything wrong.  Anyone else have any ideas or the same issue?

PS I've also been swabbed to make sure it's not any infections. I'm clear

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sex Pains (maybe TMI?)

• Options
    We haven't tried more than about 3 times since M was born, and the last time we tried was about a month or more ago. But yeah it still is uncomfortable. I wouldn't necessarily call it pain, but it does not feel good. I had an episiotomy and that's where I feel the discomfort. Feels like it's going to rip again.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    jayro10 said:

We haven't tried more than about 3 times since M was born, and the last time we tried was about a month or more ago. But yeah it still is uncomfortable. I wouldn't necessarily call it pain, but it does not feel good. I had an episiotomy and that's where I feel the discomfort. Feels like it's going to rip again.

It still feels like that for me too and we've probably DTD a dozen times. We weren't successful till 11 weeks pp, but waiting that long doesn't seem to have helped.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It will get better in time. I just recently started to feel normal again. No more pain. But it took us almost 4 months before that happened.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"