July 2013 Moms
Options

Wonder week?

When your LO's go through their wonder weeks, have you noticed that they eat less and have trouble sleeping? The last couple of days she hasn't been eating as much as she usually does (Close enough) and not going down for naps easy (for DH mostly) and keeps waking early in the MOTN. 

Did any of you ladies notice simillar behavior when your little one experience their wonder week 8?

She also had her 2 month appt on Tues with her double shot, so I wonder if it's a side effect from that - but she did really well that day.

Thoughts?
Lisa 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Wonder week?

• Options
    My girl has not eaten well during any of the wonder weeks so far. but it could also be just from not feeling well from the shots.

baby #1 boy 11.1.02 baby #2 boy 2.25.04 baby #3 girl 6.28.13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker my blog
  • Options
    We are in week 8. Allison's sleeping is waaaayy off wack and she is actually eating more.

Only a couple more days......

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the thoughts and encouragement. Her eating times have been off too. Either way, it should be over soon. I really pray so anyway since I start work on Monday and I want us both to be well rested and feeling normal.
    Lisa 

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"